39. You're A Big Girl Now

*Taylor's POV*

2 weeks later

"Ellie! Are you ready honey?", I shout up the stairs.

"I'M COMING", she calls, running down.

"Slow down baby, you'll fall", I say, as she comes over to me and I help her put her jacket on.

Today I was taking her to her pre-school orientation day, while Adam stayed at home and watched Noah.
I was nervous to leave Adam alone with the baby, but Ellie had been due to start pre-school weeks ago, and I went into labour and everything got postponed.

"I have to say goodbye to the boys", she says, taking my hand and pulling me into the kitchen.

"There's my big pre-school girl!", Adam says, as he sees Ellie come in.

She runs over to her Dad and gives him a kiss, and Adam rubs her head.

"Bye Noah", Ellie whispers, stroking his head as he sleeps in Adam's arms.

I pick her up and grab my handbag and keys.

"Okay, remember Adam, there are two bottles in the fridge, heat them up in a bowl of hot water but make sure the water isn't too hot. Don't forget to burp him half way through each bottle and afterwards, and change his diaper after his feeds be-"

"because he'll get a diaper rash otherwise. Don't give him a pacifier unless he won't stop crying, and call you if it's an emergency. We'll be fine babe, don't panic. Just go and spend the day with your daughter", Adam says, finishing my sentences and coming over to kiss me on the lips.

"I love you", I say to Adam, and kiss Noah's forehead.

"I love you too. Now get out of here!", he laughs, and I open the front door, blowing a kiss back before carrying Ellie to the car.

The paparazzi had been really respectful lately, and although they were always there, I was able to drive around New York myself these days.

I didn't want security with us today, because I wanted Ellie to be like all the other kids.

"Are you ready sweetie?", I ask, looking back at Ellie from the driver's seat.

She nods her head excitedly, and I smile to myself.

We pull into the car park of Ellie's pre-school, and I lift her out of her car seat, and we walk to the front door.

We find 'The LadyBug Classroom', which is Ellie's class, and knock on the door. A bubbly blonde middle aged lady opens it, and smiles at us.

"This must be Ellie Wiles!", she exclaims, as Ellie wraps her arms around my legs and hides behind them.

I can feel her shaking, and I look down at her.

"Don't be nervous honey, my name is Miss Olivia", the teacher says.

"Oh my goodness!", I say, lifting Ellie into my arms. "We have a cat called Olivia, don't we sweetie?", I say to Ellie, and she nods, nuzzling her face into the crook of my neck.

"That's awesome! Well, come on in guys", Miss Olivia says, and we follow her to Ellie's desk.

"This is your seat Ellie", she says, and Ellie finally lifts her head.

"It says my name Mommy!", Ellie says excitedly.

I look down and there's a name-card taped to the top of the desk that says Ellie Rose Andrea Wiles.

"That's because we're going to teach you how to write your full name before you start kindergarten!", Olivia says, as I help Ellie take her jacket off and she reluctantly sits down. I kneel down beside her and hold her hand.