Chapter 1{Opening}

Morning glared at her for waking up so late. Slowly she opened her eyes, stunning her room with twin blue orbs. 

'Morning', she thought while adjusting her bearings. She got up from her bed, settled her feet down on the plush carpet and headed towards her bathroom which was adjacent to her changing room. After completing her daily rituals she dressed herself in a comfortable baby pink shalwar kameez and advanced downstairs to be met by 2 pairs of eyes, blue and black. The former one was of her father and the later one belonged to her mother.

She always liked her eye's color, well nobody can deny it, they were quite an engaging twin sapphires that compelled to turn heads in her direction.

To say she was beautiful would be an understatement, blue almond shaped eyes peppered with a delicate nose and plump pink lips, her oval face leaven with not so high but moderate cheek bones. Her whole family was epitome of mortal beauty. Not just her immediate family but extended family too. 

Honest-to-goodness, they were pathan.

'Morning', she chirped.

'Well, its afternoon young lady', Mr. Dawar said in a clipped tone. She lowered herself on the chair of dinning table, muttering a small sorry so as to avoid any dispute this morning.

Maid served her the breakfast, and atlast she was done with it and sipping on her coffee when her father asked about her University.

'Its going well', she voiced her thoughts and excused herself as she had to complete her assignment.

The clock was striking 8 now and her stomach rumbled to inform her about hunger. She moved downstairs and it was already dinner time. They had their supper in silence and retired to their rooms. It was monday tomorrow and she had to completed her assignment.

This was her life, simple. She was an only child, loved and cared unconditionally by everyone. She slept in peace but little did she knew that someone was on his way to destroy her and her peace not by his will but by her own will.