Chapter 19{Him}

As the moon begins to rise

As my devils too--

Start to conjoin

To him, it felt like an eternity.

He was five when his cluster of neurons started registering his surrounding. He was loved profusely by his parents. But there lays the irony where they couldn't love eachother. There was love when they got their promising knots tied.

All those promises of fresh years, sitting together, watching all colors seasons together made the folder of promises and love heavier. Heavy enough that they couldn't bear it and it shattered from heavens to the earth. It shattered way too hard, splitting them apart. Distant enough to isolate their rooms. Couldn't even look at eachothers face.

With isolation comes misery

With misery comes insanity

With insanity you get ferocity in a silver plate with sharp and shiny cutlery

It was a love marriage. But later it got hate marriage. Now there was no way back. She cannot go back to her family now. He was five when he first saw him smacking her mother. It felt like it was his heart that got all its arteries drained into his stomach. It felt heavy. But day by day the heaviness faded with his father's beast being more outrageous. 

He was fifteen when his friends came at his place. And his parents chose the perfect time to shame him. His friends could here all the blue streaks. He just closed his room's door and told his friends to carry on with their video games.

The misery deepened with his father's death. His uncles from his father's side came up to take the business and property leaving him and his mother homeless. She was wretched. She didn't have anything. Though her husband left all for his son but those uncles kicked her off telling her to fend for herself and her boy. 

Her mother reached at her brother's doorstep, begging him, asking for his forgiveness, for a shelter.

'You must have thought about it before running with that prick', Dilawar said,(second brother) sending a hard glare at her way and looking at the boy as if he was some rotten piece of meat. 

'Please forgive me, I was stupid to abandon this house, this love ple--', she was cut off with a loud thundering voice.

'LEAVE. NOW. I cannot bear your filthy self in my house.',Dawar was the elder one he still remembered people's comments when his sister ran off to the hills.

'I've got nowhere to go. Please help me. I'll do anything you want--'

'OFCOURSE YOU HAVE GOT NOWHERE TO GO TO NOW LEAVE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING REGRETFUL'.

with that he dragged her out of the house along with Dawood

'Don't you dare step in my house again.', Dawar said with little Hoore clinged on to his side.

********

He still remembered those sharp edged words piercing his ears. He knew what he had to do. And now he was back with a rich plan of exploiting his uncles. 

He was successful, had money and clever enough to make a master plan. He entered their territory with a polite frame, leaving everyone amazed with his gestures making  everyone roll into his plan's characters.

At first, Fatima was more fore coming, easy target you can say. She was simply falling in his trap.
Little did he know that someone else had already fallen deep for him. Hoore wasn't someone he wanted to rip off but she was a safe target though. He had observed them all she was the quietest one. 

Where Fatima was easy one hell of a brat. Hoore was simple+easy+quiet.

The formula was perfect.

And he implemented it the day he knew her feelings. He thought for a while.

'Fatima or Hoore, it doesn't matter I just want to see them burn'

Her naive self didn't know his malicious trap. She was in love. She just wanted love. But she was blind to see his vicious self

And he did what he came for.

He 

the Beast

the Devil

the Satan

the Evil one

The Prince of Darkness.