Chapter 3{Change For Good}

Unedited

It was winter. Inside out. Powerful enough to eat weak ones but frail enough to be eaten by heaters. Taking long strides she was trekking in a nearby park, which was usually abandoned. But sometimes it got gifted with the presence of her blue orbs, it used to absorb enough of her beauty as it had no idea when it would owe this pleasure again.

It'd been two days, since

last time she slept,

last time she saw him,

last time she talked to her father.

All these things were now taking a toll on her and now she was here trying to exert her energy to shake everything off of her mind. But it was of no use.

At last, she dropped her frame on a nearby bench thinking about everything that ushered her here. There was some deep connection in those green crystals but she could not figure it out so she headed towards her home. Eating up the distance in quick strides, she made it out of the fog. Not mentally but physically.

It was early hours and she had time to make it to University, so she took a bit more time than needed to get ready. Dressing up in a Light brown baggy knee length shirt and white skinny pants she looked radiant. A sheer layer of eyeliner and mascara complimented her Sapphires. 

Nine times out of ten she used her cosmetics ocassionally but today, it was something different, even she could not figure it out. She wore her sleek brown locks down and headed downstairs where her parents gave her a look of wonderment.

'Assalam-o-alaikum mamma baba', she managed to say her salams and lowered her petite frame on the chair.

'Walaikum assalam', they said in unison 

'Masha Allah, you are looking very pretty today', her mother said politely while her father just gave her a look of admiration.

'Thank you, well thanks to your genes', she said and they all laughed in unison.

'Maryam's wedding is coming soon, have you prepared yourself', Mr. Dawar asked her and she realised she have'nt taken even preparatory measures.

'I was thinking about shopping after you come back from Uni', her mother suggested

'Well sounds like a plan'

After having a cheerful breakfast she headed to Uni where Noor kept nagging her about her looks.

Subsequently they went to shopping where she and her mother bought their dresses for upcoming wedding. After a tiring day they aimed to their house.

After dinner she hit the sack and instantly went to sleep, where those emeralds kept stirring her.