Chapter 9{Flowers of Sin}

There are times when it is difficult to take it.

What?

Decisions..

Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take can sometimes be the most painful.
It's not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What's hard is figuring out what you're willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about.

At that time for her, to decide is to decide and not to decide is to decide.

But she chose the former one, she decided.

It was wrong. Totally wrong.

Everything you've worked for can go to waste with only one wrong decision.

But in her own bubble, she thought she was right but it might be wrong to be right in the wrong direction.

Deal was sealed and they traded what they decided for. They were done and over with their business.   

Forbidden Business.

Sin.

To which there is no mercy.

Neither by society nor by Allah.

They cannot hide it from Allah but they can hide it from society, but for how long.

 Our society is quite intelligent than us. Although we are the society. They figure out everything quite remarkably.

At last when she left she was beaming with happiness. She was on cloud 9. As if she had definitely procured Dawood

She killed the engine and was catching stairs when a chilling voice stopped her.

'Hey, got back late', her father's voice boomed in a silent winter's noon.

'Yes, ummm hospital was very crowded.', she murmurred

'All ok? you look really worn out Hoore', he asked with concern in his eyes.

'Yes I.. uhh.. I should probably go to sleep'

'What about dinner? you didn't even had lunch.'

'No, I just want to sleep. Shab Bakhair.', she voiced her thoughts and hurried towards the stairs whereas her father's sight followed her frame in bewilderment.

*******

After a long warm soothing shower she laid down in her bed, replaying the events of today.

Deep down something was troubling her and somehow she knew that in no distant future she would be facing some deep-rooted thorns but on the other side she knew that Dawood was with her. He would definitely find some solution.

But what if he doesn't...?

Somewhere between troubles and contentment she drifted to sleep, oblivious about the misery of coming days.