Chapter 15{Into the Storm}

Like time suspended,
a wound unmended--
you and I. 

We had no ending,
no said goodbye; 

For all my life,
I'll wonder why.  

Her apprehension got cooperation when she got the earth shattering news from Noor. She couldn't believe it.

How could he do this?

Why didn't he told her about all this situation?

For the whole day he was out and didn't utter a single word. Freak.

Noor was at her place and in the matter of minutes they both reached hospital. When they were infront of I.C.U she felt a stab of regret. It all happened because of her. She was the cause of this eerie situation. How stupid she was. How could she not realize their love for her. Why didn't she realized it before.

Too late now..

And that was more painful. Late realization is far more worse than no realization.

'Go', she whispered in an eerie voice.

'I met him yesterday. I think you should go inside and talk to him',being a wise girl she said the right.

'I can't do this. It all happened because of me. He'll get more hurt to see me.'

'But Hoore-'

'Please just go. I'll peek from here. please don't waste time just go.', and with that she pushed Noor inside the room.

Noor opened the door for more than a while for Hoore to peek in. She kept the door ajar. 

What she saw took her breath away. Her father was lying on the bed with dozens of peculiar machine attached to him.

'heart attack.'

She still couldn't believe it.

He was a strong man.

He was the one who got her when she first cried.

He was the one who would roam around with her flailing hands slapping his chest while she cried.

He was the one who made her walk with her small feet on his big ones.

He was everything yet she chose to disregard him.

Her nose stung by those unwelcomed tears and at the same moment something happened. 

He started writhing on the crib in pain. Doctors rushed in his room and she was pushed back.

Under the influence of a panic attack she ran, out of the hospital with one thing in mind. 

It happened because of her. 

She ran oblivious about her whereabouts, crying.

She got off the curb impatiently and at the same time a car hit her. She droppped on the road and in milliseconds a huge crowd was around her. The driver came out of the car sqaut next to her. 

The driver was a woman in her early thirties with small yet kind eyes. That was the last Hoore saw. 

She blacked out.