Chapter 31{Together Forever}

Assalamoalaikum lovelies!

Last chapter*sighs*(finally)

Thank you so much for coping up with my extra delayed posts.
And yes thank you to those few who voted, commented and liked my story.
Love you all 
Bye 
P.S: Comment below if want the epilogue of this story. *winks*

************

If you love me for what you see,
only your eyes would be in love with me.

If you love me for what you've heard,
then you would love me for my words.

If you love my heart and mind,then you would love me,
for all that I'm.

But if you don't love my every flaw,
then you mustn't love me—not at all.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sat in the veranda with a cup of coffee making schedule for students. Exams were near. After finalizing it she finished the coffee and children started pouring in. They all sat in the veranda revising their works.

He got up to a mixed cacophony grating his senses. He saw the blanket draped on both of them and a smile crept on his oh so full lips. He got up and followed the chorus and was quite taken aback by witnessing such a large amount of shoes and slippers dispersed all over in the enclosure.

What the hell!!

Further in the veranda he saw a mountain of children. She was sitting in farthest corner with a queue of children perched around her. He went back to Daniyal and laid there for what seemed hours staring at the ceiling. He moved to his side and noticed a small nick on Daniyal's hairline near his right ear. It looked old. He traced it lightly and he stirred. He quickly retrieved his hand back.

The uproar died slowly and she came into the room found him sitting on the side of the bed, busy with his phone.

She sat there trying to wake Daniyal up intensely ignoring his presence. He woke up opening his eyes into slits that readily transformed into bulging ones when he saw Dawood. He tried for his leap but quickly fell into her trap.

'Home work baby.', she smirked and he pouted.

She got up with him and went outside. He waited for them but they didn't come back. He got out of the room and listened to their faint voices following it. She came out of the lounge suddenly startling him in the dark.

'What do you want?', she asked, giving away nothing.

'You.'

'Just leave already.'

'I don't want to.'

'And I'm not going to offer you any night stay.'

'Why?'

'Ask yourself.'

'See, I'm trying and you are not even doing a single bit.', he whisper plead.

'What am I supposed to do?', she got fierce.

They both were whispering, not letting Daniyal know about this stuff.

'Hoor I want to work this out.'