Chapter 20{Devil in White}

He had.. 

  Bright eyes.
Soft hair.
White teeth.
Dark skin.

An..

Alluring voice.
Aesthetic body.
Infectious laugh.
Esoteric mind.

He was..

Cut from a different cloth.
The one everyone wanted.
Forever dominating my thoughts.
The reason I had to live. 

And it was too late when I realized that

I sat with the devil laughed with the devil
I danced with the devil
I slept with the devil 
I fell in love with the devil

She was seated in front of him fidgeting wildly.

He was genuinely shocked to see her when he reached his house. It was chattering cold and she had a mere shawl on her small frame.

Idiot.

But that piece of paper she presented him with was a conclusive shock. He wasn't expecting this, he wasn't ready, hell he didn't have this in his plan. What was he going to do now?

It was an utter shock bolting his heart draining all the blood in the pit of his stomach. Just the way he felt when his father first slapped his mother. He didn't really know what to say. 

This wasn't the part of his plan. He just wanted the girl to beg her parents and him for the marriage. And he would have married her of course making her and her parents' life an ordeal. He would have done what his father did to his mother or worse. And the girl would be running for the hills. He already had his tantrums planned.

But that paper in his hand flushed his nasty plans somewhere in the deep hole. He just blurted out what came first to his mind.

'So..?', he asked in a collected tone.

'So I was thinking we should..--', she was cut amidst her sentence by him.

'Anything but don't ask me to marry you'

'You're joking, right'

'By all means I am serious coz I don't have time for all this shit', he said casually bombing her with another present.

'You can't say that'

'I can'

 'Don't do this, what would I do now?'  

Well the plan was settling itself. It was getting its spices on it. He was late to understand it but not late enough to let premature death of his demon. His plan was perfect, so what if it got another luscious module scheduled up.

Now it was time to play.

'End it', he managed it smoothly. Of course she wouldn't do that. He knew she wasn't cruel like him. If she was then she wouldn't have come to him instead ended it the time she got to knew about it.

'Its not that easy', by now her cheeks were bathed in tears.  

How much he loved those tears making his insides lighting up with joy. 

'You're making it complicated yourself'

'I'm not, you are making it complicated we have a solution it---

'Just finish it thats it, I don't have time I need to get back to work now', he folded the matter and stood up.

'Why are you doing this to me?'

Because I want to and I would love to see you all rotting in fire.

'I'm not, you came here, remember..?'

He left her with a long train of thoughts grinding her senses to madness. He wanted this. Most of his part was done. Now he was looking forward to some more drama.

********

Her mother died. He couldn't quite register it at first but this is reality and the truth is we all die. The goal isn't to live forever though. He believed it of course as not believing it wouldn't make it vanish.

He reached her home taking hold of all the matters. His uncle wasn't in a state to do such stuff. Couple of days later Dawood asked his uncle regarding Hoore's proposal. And he accepted it. Telling him about her deteriorating state and all. 

Of course he knew it. He was the reason of her wretched state. 

He played the knight in shiny armor oh so smoothly. He was the devil and the devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he doesn't exist.