Chapter 8{Storm}

Unedited

The art of losing isn't hard to master. But not everyone is skillful enough to perceive such skill set.

She had looked at him in millions of ways and she loved him in each.

She wanted her life to be perfectly sorted but he came bringing the perfect storm.

It was all good until she found out about his existence. It could have been better if he didn't exist in this world.

She called Noor and in next hour she was beside her. She poured her heart out to her. Telling each and every bit of her feelings. She was boiling from last night and somehow she needed to let out  some steam of her heart. The situation of heart needs peace.

' I don't think its a good idea', Noor was sane. She knew ups and downs more than her.

"Why not? Its the only thing that can get me to him'

'And do you really think he will understand?'

'Ofcourse, he will understand, and by the way I didn't called you to ask your opinion'

'I'm serious Hoore, just use your mind', but she knew its no use of.

After Noor was gone she kept pondering on her opinions but shook her mind off of it. She was determined to talk to him.

It was 11:30 in the morning and SUNDAY. She kept dwelling upon her decision and by the time it was noon. After having lunch, she started her preparations.

After almost emptying her wardrobe, she finally managed to pick a dress suitable for the occasion. No not occasion. Scene. No scratch that. Situation. No not....... whatever you say it is.

It was a simple aqua blue dress that complimented her twin orbs. She held her hair in a braid and wrapped a white shawl around her frame and was all set to go. She checked herself in the mirror and there was something different. Something telling her to stop and she did stop for a moment. 

What would he think about me..?

This was a question long gone last night then why thinking about it now. Get a grip.

'Baba where is amma?', she asked her father who was gardening in the lawn.

'She is busy in neighbourhood. Going somewhere?', he gave her a curious look.

'Yeah umm, to the... the doctor', 

"LIAR" Her subconcious shouted.

'All ok?'

'Yes just a routine checkup thats it'

'Can I come?', he asked in a childish way

'NO..! I mean... no I can go by myself , okay Allah hafiz'

She hurriedly went to her car and sat there for a moment, catching her breath. She lied. She couldn't remember the last time she lied to her father. God! This Dawood...

In a matter of minutes she was at his door. She killed the engine but couldn't build up the courage to get out of the car.

After good twenty minutes, she managed to ring his doorbell. Someone in his mid forties opened the gate asking her name.

'Hoore umm no Hoor-e- Arsh, tell him'

After bearing cold breeze for good ten minutes she was finally led to his study where he was smoking relentlessly. Even in those loose sweat pants and T- shirt he looked flawless, hair disheveled and eyes with those bags, again she thought about his sleeplessness.