Chapter 7{Decision}

When your in love you get to witness many colorful sides of yours but you are not able to perceive them. Countless cities and deserts throb with in. Life becomes a chaotic cosmos as if someone has drugged the soul.

Wandering in visionary worlds in search of light.

And there was no exception in case of little Hoore. She too was subjected to such issues, straying around in search of light. But she was fortunate to know her light. Dawood.

Just even by thinking about him flawed her homeostasis. God!

He was the only cure to her suffering. She could have chosen someone else'
, something more simple, but nothing happens with one's will on our terra firma.

She was downstairs in the kitchen making a coffee for herself when she heard some obvious voices. She wasn't on her ears until she heard his name. That piqued her interest and she moved her frame towards kitchen door but did not make her presence obvious.

'Yeah he looks interested in her..', that was her father.

'Hmm I was thinking we should talk to Fatima's parents about this issue', her mother 

'And they both look good together'

She couldn't  hear anymore. She didn't know how  long she stood there but the coldness of her coffee manifested her insides, constricting every cell of her, draining each vein, emptying her petite vessel.

She was out of her sane state, locking herself in her room, pondering over possibilities of Fatima and Dawood together. 

Dawood and Fatima.
Fatima and Dawood.

This ate her mind and squeezed her heart in a way that she felt as if blood was gushing in her ears and then surging in her eyes making its way down on her cheeks. They were not just tears they were blend of her feelings.

She cried.

She cried for Fatima being married to Dawood.

She cried for Fatima being the black hat.

She cried for her feelings being denied.

She cried for Dawood being so oblivious.

She cried.

And at last, she came to a conclusion. She was going. Going to talk Dawood. About her. Her and him. Together. He would understand her. He looked sane enough to respect her feelings.

She would definitely go, that was the last thought on her mind with which she slept. This was the only solution according to her. But little did she know that she was going to buy hell for herself for the rest of her life tomorrow.