Chapter One: Redbud

In Victorian times, Redbud was used to symbolize Betrayal

*.:。✿*゚ *.:。✿*゚ *.:。✿*゚ *.:。✿*゚ *.:。✿*゚*.:。✿*゚
The night sky looms ominously overhead, the moon illuminating the world below. Every once in a while, large, dark clouds will cover the moon, casting the land below in brief darkness. Soon, the clouds are all one can see, bringing snow with them. This is hardly enough to deter the large group of Eeveelutions residing in Lush Jungle. Nothing can quench their excitement when the full moon is shining brightly.

     The full moon signals a very important night for them: The Gathering. The forest is alive with their mews and barks of anticipation. The cool air causes their breath to come out in light clouds of frigid air. They talk about all of the wonderful things they'll tell their friends; the younger ones especially. For some of them, this will be their first Gathering.

     Among the younger ones, is a very boisterous Jolteon. Her high pitched, prone to cracking voice is hard to miss. Her wild, white and yellow fur, charged with electricity, will occasionally crackle with bright blue sparks. Her bright green eyes shine with eagerness as she pushes past some of the older Warriors, gaining some annoyed grumbles from them as she passes. She stops at a small den, nearly crashing into at the last minute, before sticking her head inside.

     She looks around, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the sudden darkness. She sneezes as something brushes up against her muzzle.

     Her eyes light up and she lets out a cheerful bark, "I knew you were in here!"

     "I was hiding," A meek voice replies. "It's too loud outside."

     "Duh!" The Jolteon's voice breaks, causing whoever is in the den to wince and rub her ears. "Tonight's the Gathering!"

     Two amber eyes flare in the darkness, "You don't even talk to anyone. All you do is boast."

     "Because I'm awesome!" The Jolteon exclaims before pulling the Pokémon out of the den. "You should strive to be as awesome as me," She says proudly, placing a paw on her chest. "My sister can't be..." She trails off and places a paw on her chin.

     The Pokémon that was hiding in the den is nothing more than a plain Eevee. She's a bit on the small side, even the younger Eevee stand taller than her; some have even dubbed her as The Runt. She has a single white paw that disappears into the snow. Her caramel-colored fur is unkempt and somewhat dull.

      The Eevee sighs and pulls her skinny body off the snow-covered ground, shaking some dirt and snow out of her fur. She looks up at her sister, who is still busy thinking. Wild Spark is everything she isn't. She's lithe and slender—slender, not skinny, that's very important—with fur that shines, despite the constant electricity that keeps it at its tousled, spiky look. But the one thing they share is the white on their body. Eevee has her paw while Wild Spark has her left ear.