Chapter Two: Christmas Rose

In Victorian Times, Christmas Rose was used to symbolize anxiety*

*.:。✿*゚ *.:。✿*゚ *.:。✿*゚ *.:。✿*゚ *.:。✿*゚ *.:。✿
"Nice to see you two decided to take your sweet time getting here," Pixie Cloud complains as Eevee and Wild Spark near the Camp. "And you even brought the lizard with you."

     Pixie Cloud is scary even for a Sylveon. She's WaveClan's strongest warrior, rivaled only by Tidal Wave. She's smaller than most, hence her name, but don't let her size fool you. Unlike Eevee, she can actually hold her own in battle. She has a surprisingly normal voice, though, smooth and pleasant to listen to. But under that pretty voice is a sharp tongue. Her bark is just as worse as her bite; nobody wants to get on her bad side, be it by argument or full-blown fight.

     Pixie Cloud is only ever nice to Wild Spark and Tidal Wave. she despises or strongly dislikes anybody else. However, Eevee believes that there is some good in Pixie Cloud because of the relationship she's formed with her sister. She doesn't like their relationship, but Pixie Cloud has yet to ever lay a claw on the spunky Jolteon.

     "Well, duh!" Wild Spark exclaims. "Her baby is here."

     "Her rape baby," Pixie Cloud snarks.

     "That isn't funny," Wild Spark mutters as she gently places Nightshade on the ground.

     "I didn't say it to be funny, I said it to be rude." She roughly kicks the Salandit and frowns when she doesn't hiss at her. "Aw. What's wrong, Nightshade? Not so tough anymore, are you?"

     Eevee glares at her. "Don't do that."

     Pixie Cloud kicks her in the head with her hind paw and sends her flying across the clearing, "Shut it, Runt."

     By the time Eevee has regained her senses, Wild Spark is already checking her over with her muzzle. She sighs in relief, "Oh, you're okay. Well, apart from bruises and that cut—" She stops midsentence, "You couldn't sheathe your claws for just one second!?"

     Pixie Cloud admires her claws, making sure they catch the moon's light, "She knows better than to tell me what to do."

     "Tidal Wave plus Pixie Cloud makes the ultimate bully squad!"

     "I'm hardly bullying them. I was just putting Eevee in her place. Nightshade can't even hear me. Shame, too. She acts like a badass yet a bit of cold nearly kills her." The Sylveon then pads over to Eevee and lifts her head up with a ribbon, "Good job on nearly killing your little girl toy."

     Wild Spark bats her ribbon away, "Guess what, Cotton Candy, if she does die, I'll tell Violet it's your fault. Bye-bye Deputy Pixie Cloud!"

     Pixie Cloud rolls her eyes, "Flurry Scar. Umbreon. Get out here."

     "We're already here," A raspy voice replies. "Just listening to you young'uns argue about stupid things."

     The Eeveelutions shuffle to the side to reveal a battle-scarred Glaceon, Flurry Scar, and an Umbreon with blue rings, she's just Umbreon. They're WaveClan's medics, one of the most important jobs in the Clan. Tidal Wave holds Flurry Scar and her apprentice to a regard so high, it might even surpass that of Pixie Cloud's.