[ACT ONE] ---1. [bluhd]

• Dedicated to Viktoria Gavrilenko

[--ACT ONE--]

"It's pronounced 'Car-MINE', not 'Car-MEN'," Carmine explains, quickly losing her temper.

She notices the greasy haired man beside her eyeballing her cleavage. It's not his fault really. She's wearing a sexy, low cut blouse with a miniskirt: a guaranteed eyebrow raiser. He's just like the rest of them. All human men are only after one thing.

Carmine examines the scruffy looking man in front of her. His faded t-shirt and jeans are caked in a fine layer of brown dust and grime. He is a manual labourer of some sort- probably in construction. His mouth is twisted into a lecherous smile as he walks alongside her, trying to keep up with her brisk pace.

He seems like the perverted type, Carmine decides with a smirk. Which makes him the perfect candidate for ritual night sacrifice.

The man shuffles along Carmine, kicking up a plume of dust with each step. "So, Car-MINE, what do you do for work?"

"I don't have a job right now. I'm still a teenager. But I'll be graduating soon though."

The man's round eyes widen, pupils dilating. Then he strokes his bristly blond goatee. "Oh yeah? Do you go to McAllister High?"

He is not clairvoyant. There's really only one high school in the little town of Richmont with a decent reputation and that's McAllister. Carmine does in fact go to that school but she can practically see the scheming gears turn in the sleazebag's head so she lies, "No, I'm actually on vacation here. My family and I are from...Canada."

"Hmm...I see." The man mumbles, barely even paying attention. He is more keen on ogling the hem of Carmine's short, pleated skirt.

Carmine peels away the paper wrapper of her ice-cream cone. "Thanks for buying this for me," she says coyly. Tentatively sticking out the tip of her pink tongue, she presses it against her cold ice-cream cone. Then she sticks her tongue out further and gives the vanilla treat a generous lick. Then another.

Carmine licks the frosty cone into a phallus shape and then shoves the entire thing into her mouth. She withdraws her lips slowly. Then bobs her head back down again, completing her performance with orchestrated moans.

The man squirms, adjusting the fit of his jeans. He mumbles weakly, "Y-You're welcome. So, your parents didn't come with you to the beach today?"

"Does it matter?" Carmine retorts.

"I guess not," the man mutters, his voice lowering to a ragged whisper.

After bobbing her head up and down against the ice-cream cone a few more times, she bites off the entire tip, swirls it around her mouth for a couple seconds and then swallows it in one giant gulp.

"Yumm," Carmine murmurs, seductively licking her blood red lips. "Let's go somewhere quiet. I want to tell you something."

Carmine curls her finger and motions for him to follow her. He nods and complies like a bewitched puppy dog.

Once they reach a relatively deserted area behind a cluster of giant sequoia trees, the lecher is practically bursting out of his pants. He sidles up beside Carmine, taking a deep whiff of her perfume. "You got a little somethin' on your chin. Here." He tries to wipe a spot of ice-cream off Carmine's face with his sleeve but she refuses.

"Lick it off," she instructs.

The lusty man is more than happy to comply. He eagerly laps up the spot on Carmine's chin, letting his slimy tongue linger just below her lips. His breath is a little sour and it irritates Carmine's nostrils.

"Kiss me," she demands.

He appears taken aback by Carmine's bold suggestion but leans forward anyway and puckers up his lips until they press into hers.

"You call that a kiss?" Carmine asks, breaking away. She keeps one hand on his chest, acting flirtatious. Ugh, I can't wait to get this over with, she thinks, He reeks of marijuana and sweat.

"I can do better. Wait. Gimme another chance." The man leans in once more. His left arm pins Carmine's shoulder up against a tree trunk and then he smashes his lips into hers again, this time more forcefully. His tongue breaks through her moist lips, then her teeth, until it's dancing with her tongue. As his slippery saliva drips all over Carmine's low cut tank-top, he seizes the opportunity to grope her smooth breasts.

Just as the dirty old man is about to unbuckle his belt, Carmine snaps her teeth shut, clamping down hard on his tongue. His pink organ instantly stiffens from the assault.

He tries to scream, but his voice is muffled. The man's arms slacken, loosening their grip on Carmine's shoulders.

She bites down harder on his tongue. There's something about watching pedophiles twist in agony that makes this all so...fun.

The man's eyes are practically widened to the size of golf balls. They scream for mercy but of course there will be none. He thrashes about wildly, trying to push her off. Carmine doesn't budge. Having failed that, he tries to claw at her arms. No success. She dodges his weak swipes with ease.

Doesn't he realize who he's up against?

Carmine takes in a deep breath, and as she exhales, draws blood.

She savours the sweet, metallic-tasting ambrosia oozing freely into her mouth. Then she lifts her head back and swallows the giant mouthful of juice.

The man crumples to the ground, shaking uncontrollably from the shock. He flips onto his stomach and tries to crawl away from his attacker but doesn't get very far before he starts choking. He lowers his head and spits out a mouthful of gore onto the hot cement.

Then, he goes unconscious.

What an idiot, Carmine laughs to herself. She walks over to the unmoving body and kicks it with her five inch stilettos.

Trying to molest a teenager? Tsk. Tsk.

He had it coming.

CHAPTER THEME SONG: "Bad Things" Snoh Aalegra ft. Common

***What's going to happen next?! If you enjoyed reading this first chapter of my new book, please show your support by pressing that little star and voting! Also, any and all comments and critques are greatly appreciated! I am very excited to share this book with you - it contains many thrilling cliffhangers and plot twists. I hope you will have as much fun reading it as I did writing it. Thank you for taking the time to read 'Cutthroat Carmine'. Stick around to see what evil things Carmine does to this pedophile. ;) ***