2.07

ok, so I said I was gonna publish this next Monday but here we are. I have a 2000 word essay due tomorrow which I'm so not motivated to start, 3 major projects worth 70% plus each having their own matching 13 week worth journals and I'm so behind.

on a brighter note...I submitted this book for Wattys2019, am writing this chapter and publishing it early for you all since I probably will have no time to upload until after June 26 which is so not fair on you patient readers!!!! Two weeks ago I met Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki and this weekend I'm meeting Alex Calvert and Dominic Sherwood which is FUN AND REALLY COOL!

anyway, lets get into this with a nice little recap for the forgetful people a.k.a ME :)

p.s. I know Sulpicia doesn't have any special powers in the film whatever but i wanted to make this slightly more interesting for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"To find Graciela." Aro whispered back, the name of Emilio's daughter rolling off his tongue in a rhythmic melody.

----------------------------------------------------------------

With billowing coats flapping behind the pair, Aro and Sulpicia marched in sync into the outskirts of La Push, extremely close to the home of The Call Family. They glanced at one another, their long dark hair flowing behind them with the gentle ocean breeze.

"No doubt that that dog will be there, you know what to do about that Sulpi." Aro spoke to her without turning his head to face her.

Sulpicia, who had been looking at him, answered. "Use my ability to break the bond between them."

"Ahh. I just cannot wait. Shall we, dear?" Aro smiled widely, holding his hand out to his wife who took the hold with her own delicate, icy hands.

Gracie danced around her living room, the stereo on full volume as her father taught little Riley Call how to dance like her. Little chubby arms waved in the air as Emilio held him up straight smiling at his grandsons biggest smiles and giggles. Gracie slowed to a couple spins on the spot, eyes shut as she lived in the moment. Here she was, her father back in her life, a beautiful bouncing baby boy who she loved to death and speaking about love, her husband. Embry was currently out with the pack, running perimeter runs since another of their youngest teenagers had turned out of the blue. If only they checked The Call's perimeter.

Gracie stopping spinning, smiling to herself still with her eyes shut. She could still hear Riley giggle alongside Emilio's random counting of 2...4...6...8 like a dance teacher. With a wide smile, Gracie opened her eyes. At first she glanced to the two in front of her but her gaze forced her to the archway leading toward the front hallway. There were 2 other figures, standing, watching. Aro and someone she recognised from a memory or something.

She hit the stereo until one of the buttons stopped the music.

"Oh! Riley was enjoying that, weren't you bud!" Emilio said to his daughter, pouting to his grandson who looked back up to him still giggling.

"Dad!" Gracie remarked neither quietly nor loudly, not looking away from either Volturi member.

Emilio looked to her, then followed her line of sight to meet Aro and Sulpicia's faces. He quickly picked up Riley, standing straight immediately pulling his daughter slightly behind him.

"What do you want?" Emilio nervously asked, scanning between Aro and Sulpicia.

Aro flicked his hand to Sulpicia, motioning for her to stay still whilst he took two slow paces forward. "Emilio Di Russo, I see you found your daughter. Graciela, a pleasure to see you."