⇷ twelve ⇸

OH

OH. MY. GOD!!!! The live show was amazing!! I can't tell you how wonderful it was too see them. It was energetic and hilarious. Josh is such a dork and I love it!!!

All of the boys solo's were amazing! Such talent ❤️❤️❤️

I only wish that I could have met them, but I guess that is til next time.

Enjoy this chapter!

For that past week, Delilah had woken up with sweats and shaking. It was always in the middle of the night and she felt disgusting, trying to wipe it away. She tried to think why this was happening, and she figured that it was the stress dealing with Rose. She could feel the tension and it was making her feel sick.

Once again, she was awoken from the night sweats and sat up. She was tired and wanted to sleep but the wet, cold feeling kept her awake. At the time of night, she didn't think of anything but at the same time, everything. Everything she had done as a teenager that was embarrassing, the painful cancer treatments, the getting better part, and then finally moving to Michigan. She thought about the friends she had gained in just a few months and the crush that she started to develop with Jake.

She decided then that she would start a new book, so she turned on her light and started to read. The time passed and the sun started to come up. The dark sky was turning a lighter blue. She heard something in the kitchen and thought that it was her parents, so she stayed in bed. Her eyes started to droop and she fell asleep until her alarm clock scared her.

When she got up, she felt like she was having an out of body experience. Her eyes had curtains around them and her body felt heavy, but she went downstairs to get something to eat, even though she wasn't all that hungry.

She noticed someone that she wished had not been there right in the morning. It was Rose who was laughing with her father. She stood taller, telling herself just to deal with it until she's had enough. She tiptoed into the kitchen and finds her mother making breakfast.

It felt like her mouth was closed shut, making her not able to speak even though the words were bubbling in her chest.

She walked to the cupboard, where the bowls were. While grabbing it, she watched her father and Rose.

It felt like they knew each other more closely than they should. Like there was something hiding in plain sight but she couldn't figure out what it was. She looked at her mother to see her smiling softly at the pan. Her mother seemed not to be there; in her own universe.

"Mom?"

"Hm? Oh, good morning, Delilah."

"Morning. Are you okay?"