Chapter 11

Na Hee's POV 

I Looked At My Script While So Hyun Was Having Her Make Up . The Plot Was Now In 21st Century , Actually The Outfit Is Far Better Then That Of Hanbok , I Smiled At My  Reflection While Memorizing The Script When So Hyun Walked Out Of The Make Up Room . I Got Up And Hugged Her . " You Are Really Looking So Pretty , I Wonder Who's Heart Gonna Flutter Seeing Our Princess . " 

She Smiled Weakly , " Even Though I Look Like An Angel , To Whom I Like Would Never Look At Me

She Smiled Weakly , " Even Though I Look Like An Angel , To Whom I Like Would Never Look At Me ......Unnie ? " I Hummed As I Made Her Sit Beside Me . " We Are Friends Right ? " I Was Little Confused Of Her Sudden Question . But I Managed To Smile And Nodded . 

" Of Course We Are Friends !! " She Hugged Me With A Bright Smile .

" Thanks , I Hope You'll Remember What You Said Till End !! You Are The Best ." I Smiled And Patted Her Back . She Pulled Away And Sighed . 

" Why Are You Sighing ? Is Anything Wrong ? " She Shook Her Head . " Ohh , Let's Go The Shot Is Ready I Guess . " We Got Up And Walked Out . I Was Happy That So Hyun Was Happy . 

Scene 45 Take 2  Action !!  : 

We Were Tied By The Evil Mafia Leader , We Both Were Working For Someone Against The Mafia Leader And The Person Was Anonymous , He Never Revealed His/ Her Identity . We Were Secret Agents But Our Just A Small Mistake Made Us Get Caught By The Vicious Leader . I Squirmed And Tried To Loosen The Rope But It Only Made My Wrist Hurt . I Looked At Mia ( So Hyun ) , She Was My Assistant In This Project . I Was Feeling Guilty , Because Of Me She Was In This Condition . 

" Yahh !! Let Us Go , We Don't Have The Pen Drive That You Want !! Umm ...LET HER GO !! " I Screamed Out My Lungs As He Just Smirked And Walked Towards Mia .

" Sanae ( Me )  !! It's Okay .....Ahh !! " He Slapped Her . 

" You Talk A Lot . You Are Really Annoying !! How About I Cut Your Throat And Make My Dogs Eat You Up ? " He Laughed Like A Psycho . We Both Gulped And Looked At Each other . Mia Was Scared As He Placed The Knife Under Her Neck . I Just Tried My Best Top Loosen My Rope And Punch His Jaw But Only Resulted To Make My Wrist Bleed . I Winced And Looked At Mia Who Was Sobbing Hard As He Started Pressing The Blade Against Her Skin .

" NOOOO !! No !! Please !! Kill Me But Let Her Go ." I Pleaded But Only Gained A Smug Smile From Him . " Unnie !! Uhh ....." 

" Woah .......I Guess I Stepped In At The Right Moment Isn't It ? " We All Turned To The Owner Of The Voice Who Walked In Opening The Door . I Saw The Men Of The Gang On Floor Bleeding Or Unconscious . I Looked At The Tall Guy Who Casually Walked In . He Leaned On The Wall Smiling . We All Were Confused , I Mean If He Came To Save Us Then Fuckin Save US !! If Not .....Then Excuse Me Brat , Can You Just Fuck Off ? We Are Already In Total Mess . 

" Who The Heck Are You ?? Someone Get Him Out !! " The Leader Said But No One Came In .

He Swiftly Grabbed The Knife And Threw It Towards Me . Wait What ? He Started To Fight With The Leader While I Cut The Rope Which I Managed By Grabbing The Knife With My Leg . Some More Men Walked In And They All Attacked The New Guy . I Was Awed At He Was Just Handling Them With Ease . I Helped Mia And Then We Tackled Down A Few Men . I Was Really Tired , The Guy's One Last Punch Made The Leader Collapse .  He Grabbed His Tux And Started Walking Out But I Grabbed His Wrist .

" Wait !! Who Are You ? And Why You Saved Us ? " He Looked At His Wrist , I Gulped And Let It Go , He Stared At Me Coldly , Wow He Really Looks Scary .

 " I Thought , You'll Recognize The Person For Whom You Work , Sanae . BTW I'm V ! " 

Mia Looked At Me Dumbfounded . "  V ?!! " He Laughed And Grabbed Our Wrists Pulling Us Out Towards The Exit . 

Cut !! 

Taehyung Hugged Me Tightly , " Na Hee , Your Acting Was So Real !! " I Smiled And Hugged Back . Although We Met Recently But We Became Really Close . We Pulled Away As Someone Coughed . I Looked At The Person .

 " Yes , Mr. Min ? " It Was Rare To Meet Yoongi After Shoot Because He Always Leaves In Hurry ( Probably To Sleep Or Gets Busy With Producer Or Set Designer . But Today He Came To Meet Us ?? Seriously ?? 

" Erm....Uhh ...Your Acting Got Improved Miss Kim And Taehyung As Always You Were Amazingly Good ." He Hugged Taehyung And Looked At Me . " You .....Go And Change , I'm In My Car , Meet Me In 15 Minutes ." He Nodded To Others And Walked Away . 

" Woah ......Hey Na Hee ? What's In Between You And Hyung ?? " Taehyung Cling On My Arm , Smiling . I Received Glares From Other Girls On Set . Wow . 

" Yah !! Don't Say ..... You And Director -nim Are Secretly Dating ? Why You Never Told Us Unnie ? " I Was About To Open Mouth But Taehyung Cut Me Off .

" Wait !! What ? Seriously ? I Mean Who Won't Love To Date This Beautiful Lady But That's Unfair Na Hee-ah !! I Didn't Even Started To Woo You ......That Means I Don't Have A Chance ? " He Pout And Hold Me Tightly Like A Kid .

They Both Looked At Me Heartbroken . I Facepalmed , Sighing . " You Guys Are Just Over Reacting . I'll Die Before Dating Yoongi . And I Have To Change So Byee !! " They Laughed As I Ran In My Cabin To Change . 

I Jogged  To His Car , " Ehh

I Jogged  To His Car , " Ehh.....Sorry Mr. Min For Making You Wait , But Where Are We Going ? " I Got In His Car . He Started To Drive . 

" To The Recording Studio ."   O.O 

" Why ? Why I Have To Go There ? " I Was Really Curious , Coz As Per Me I'm An Actress Not An .......Wait , Wait ......Na Hee Was A Singer Right ? Okie I See .

" You Need To Record The Song For Our K-Drama , We'll Start Filming The MVs Soon . I Hope You'll Not Screw It Up ......Right ?? " 

I Just Nodded Smiling . I Hope I'll Meet  Jimin There .......As Soon As i'll Be In His Friend Zone I'll Make Him Regret And Get On That Chan Hee Bitch . But .....Jungkook ......Will Be There Too Right ? Ughhh .....What I'll Do Next ? 

****************End Of Chapter 11 

Take Care Guys !! TTYL In Next Chapter !! 

- Charil Meng .