Chapter 96

Na Hee's POV 

" You Asked You Are A Bad Soul Or Not ? An Evil Spirit Or A Innocent One ? I'll Say.........Ask That Yourself , To Your Heart ." 

I Sat On The Floor , His Last Words Kept Ringing In My Ears , I Hugged My Knees While Hiding My Face . I Wasn't Sure How I Was Feeling . Why Everyone Thinks I'm Wrong ? Why They Always Judge Me ? Why They Can't See The Fact That I Was The One Who's Suffering , Not Minseo . I Am The One Who's Dying Here , I'm The One ....Who Can See My Family But I Can't Go To Them . Why Everyone Thinks I'm Evil....Even Jungkook....

 My Eyes Landed On The Pendant Filled With Magical Potion , " Why....Why Jaehyun Put Me In Such A Critical Condition ?? Why He Made Me Feel Guilty ?" Tears Rolled Down My Cheeks , I Looked Up At The White Ceiling , It Was Pale As My Life . There Was No One By My Side , No One To Help Me , No One To Understand Me . Why I'm The One Suffering ? 

I Sobbed While Biting On My Lips , It Was Days Since I Met Jaehyun Or Minseo . " Life Is Really Cruel ....It Really Is .." I Whispered , Somehow Feeling Empty. I Was Missing My Old Life , The Times When I Was Happy , I Had Brothers , Parents , Sister And Crush...I Was Happy But I Was Not Satisfied With It , I Was Jealous, I On Purpose Tried To Push Jisoo Away From Jin And RM....Looks Like I Wasn't A Good Person In The First Place .." I Was Evi--" 

My Heart Skipped A Beat As I Felt Warm Arms Around Me , I Froze On My Place As My Gaze Landed On The Person , Hugging Me . " Shush....Lemme Hug You ." He Whispered While Snuggling Into Me . But Instead Of Pushing Him Away , I Stood Still . I Felt The Warmth , The Feeling Of Being Loved , I Was Feeling Secured , The Loneliness Disappeared . 

" Why Are You Here ? How You Found Me ?" I Asked , Holding His Soft Hands , He Pulled Away And Sat Infront Of Me . He's Glassy Orbs Landed On Me ...Making Me Stare Back At Him . " W-What ?" 

" You Know Why I Found You ? And How ?" He Mumbled , Holding My Hand

" You Know Why I Found You ? And How ?" He Mumbled , Holding My Hand . I Was Not Interested In Any Joke But He Looked Dead Serious , So I Let Him Hold My Hand , His Grip Somehow Made Me Feel Protected . I Shook My Head At His Question As My Heart Started Racing . " I'm Here For You , To Show You The Right Path , To Take You Towards Your Destiny ." He Slowly Took The Necklace Having Magical Potion And Threw It Across The Room . 

" JAEHYUN NOOOO !!! " I Tried To Crawl Towards The Pendant But He Pulled Me By My Waist , I Was Weak ....I Felt Weak In His Grip . He Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist And Pulled Me On Top Of Him . " LET GO !! I need that ...I Need That To Aven--"I Stopped Talking Once I Felt His Lips On Top Of Mine . 

Wait What....No ...WHAT ??...He ...He....HE KISSED ME ?????

Yoongi's POV 

" MIN YOONGI ? What The.... Are You Even Listening ?" I Groaned , Once Noona Yelled At Me . " Tell Me Which One Gonna Look Good On Mom ?" She Smiled While Showing Me Two Necklaces . Aish....Mom Really Loves Any Jewelry , She's Not Picky, She Loves Pearls But She's Fine With Anything .