Chapter 55

Author's POV 

Jin Slowly Got In The Water Like The Old Man He Was  And Smirked At The Youngers . Jungkook Splashed Water At Him As Jin Was Creating Suspense . Namjoon Was Already Tired From His Hyung , He Ignored Him And Played In The Water . Jisoo Was Smiling Brightly Waiting For Her Brother To Announce The Surprise Game . Minseo Was In Between Yoongi And Taehyung Confused Pondering What Type Of Game It Would Be ? 

 Minseo Was In Between Yoongi And Taehyung Confused Pondering What Type Of Game It Would Be ? 

" Attention !! So...It's A Brand New Game -" 

" So ? Who's The Shitty Creator Of This Game ? And Brand ? Is That From EatJin ?" Yoongi Scoffed At The Older Male , Minseo Giggled And Gestured Her Brother To Continue . 

" Aish....So The Game Is A Mixture Of Blind Fold And Truth Or Dare !! " All Looked At Jin With An Unamused Face Not Really Interested In His Childish Game . " C'mon .....Don't Be A Jerk Now Guys !! Ppalli ....It'll Be Fun !! Let's See Who'll Be The One To Put On This Blind Fold ?" Jin Pulled Out A Blue Piece Of Cloth . All Stood In Circle Sighing . Minseo , Jisoo , Jin And Hoseok Were The One Who Were Super Excited For It . 

" KAI BAI BO !! " Jin Smirked Happily As He Got Rock With Taehyung And Namjoon . 

" KAI BAI BO " Yoongi Groaned As Jungkook , Hoseok  And Jisoo Ran Away From Them Pairing Up Together . Jimin Looked At Minseo And Then Yoongi . " Daebak , Everyone Knows Who Gonna Lose Hahaha ." He Eyed Yoongi , Who Rolled His Eyes , Scoffing At The Younger Male . 

" KAI BAI BOO ." 

" WTF ? WHY ME ? WHY ME ? YAHHHH ?" Jimin Squealed While Trying To Swim Away Like A Baby From Jin

" WTF ? WHY ME ? WHY ME ? YAHHHH ?" Jimin Squealed While Trying To Swim Away Like A Baby From Jin .

Minseo's POV 

" But What We Have To Do ?" I Asked Jin , Who Was Tying The Blind Fold On Jimin's Eyes . Poor Kid , Who Said Him To Boast On His Luck . What Made Me Laugh The Most Was Yoongi's Gummy Smile As Jimin Pulled Out A Scissor While We Both Stone . 

" Simple , We Have To Run Away From Jimin So That He Can't Catch Us , And If We'll Be Caught He'll Ask Us Truth Or Dare And There's A Bowl On That Table With Chits With Mixture Of Tasks , If You Can't Answer Or Do The Dare ? You Have To Help Him Catch Another Person So That You Can Play Back Instead Of The New One . And You HAVE To Choose Dare And Truth Alternately Arrasso ? " All Yelled ' YES' " Take Position And Jiminie....Hah ." Jin Pushed Jimin In The Water And Ran Towards Others . Jimin Bit His Lips Walking Randomly .