Chapter 21

Na Hee's POV 

" Wow ~ .......How Come You Found This Place Huh ?? " 

I Slowly Walked Towards The Beautiful Place It's So .....Beautiful , Like It's A Film Set . But I Guess It's Real . I Smiled Seeing The View . " Umm.....I Usually Come Here With Hyungs , This Place Used To Be Our Usual Place During Highschool But Now We Rarely Meet And That Also In Some Gathering . You Liked It ?? " 

" Hyung ?? You Mean The Owner Of This Place ?? " Taehyung Nodded And Sat On A Bench Staring At The Sky

" Hyung ?? You Mean The Owner Of This Place ?? " Taehyung Nodded And Sat On A Bench Staring At The Sky . " But ......It's Beautiful During Night Time . The Lights Contasting The Dark Sky Is So Amazing To Eyes , I Always Loved It . It Feels Like I Can Fly All Away From Here , Away From All Worries , All Problems Of My Life .......Just Close My Eyes And Enjoy The Reason Of Life , Freedom . One day ......I Wanna Live For Myself ." 

" Wow .......Tae-ah ?? You Really Want To Fly ? " I Sat Beside Him And Looked Up At Sky . " You Know ......You Are So Lucky ." I Smiled Painfully . He Was Confused Of My Words . " Umm.....Why Do You Think That ? I Mean How I Can Be So Lucky ? My Life Sucks ." He Said Shaking His Head . 

" At Least You Got A Life , Your Own Identity , Your Own Body . Taehyung , We Get Life Once ......It's Rare To Get A Second Chance , But If You'll Ever Get A Second Chance. .......What Will You Do ?? " I Asked Without Looking At Him . I Heard Him Giggle .

" First Of All , There's Nothing Like Re- Birth , Secondly .......Why Are You Sounding So Upset ? Is Something Bothering You ? " I Looked At Him . " Yes ........But I Can't Tell You . " I Got Up And Smiled . " Let's Go The Ball Gonna Start ." I Turned And Was About To Leave But He Grabbed My Wrist And Pulled Me Back , Making My Head Bump On His Chest . 

My Heart Was Thumping Uncontrollably As Our Face Was Inches Away , I Gulped As We Continued Staring At Eachother . He Looked Away And Stepped Back , " Mianhe , But You Can Tell Me , We Still Got 10 Mins More I Guess ." I Shook My Head And Hold His Hand . 
" Ani ......Let's Go . I'll Tell You Later , Now Let's Enjoy The Ball . BTW Who's Your Partner ?? " 

He Shrugged , " I Don't Need Any . It'll Chaotic To Hire A Dance Partner For A Day.......If Yoongi Hyung Wouldn't .....But It's Okay ......I Can Still Dance With You Right ?? " I Giggled , Nodding . He Smiled And We Walked Back To The Hall .

" Where Were You ? " 

I Stopped And Turned To See Yoongi , Glaring At Me As If I Snatched His Ice Cream Away . Why He's Mad Now ?? " Mwo ? " I Asked As I Walked Towards Him . " What What ?? Where Were You ? I Thought You Ran Away ." 

" C'mon , I Was With Taehyung . You Don't Have To Worry About Me , I'm Grown Up Now ....Hmmph ." I Scoffed And Cross Armed On My Chest . The MC Announced That The Ball Starts And Everybody Took Their Position . I Looked At Yoongi Who Offered His Hand , Looking At My Eyes Directly . 

Da- dump ................Da - dump .............Da- dump  ........Da -dump .

" Miss. Kim ? May I Have The Honour To Dance With You ? " I Placed My Hand On His , " Well ......Sure , Why Not ? " He Placed His Right Hand On My Waist While Hold My Hand In His Left , Tightly . Wow , My Hand Is So Small As Compared To His . He Swirled Me And We Danced In Sync . He Hot Breathe Were Almost Fanning On My Face While His Eyes Never Left Mine . There Was A Small Smile On His Lips , His Eyes Were So Deep , So Mysterious .......So Beautiful At The Same Time .

He Twirled Me And Let Go Of My Hand As Everyone Changed Their Partner , I Smiled At The Old Man Who Was Dancing With Me, " It's My Pleasure To Dance With Such A Pretty Maiden . " I Smiled At His Compliment , " Thanks , I'm Glad Too ." Again He Let Go Of Me . 

" May I ? " 

I Turned To See Jungkook Smiling At Me , " Ohh Kookie ? Umm Sure !! " He Pulled Me By My Waist , We Were Moving In Sync , He's Really  Good Dancer . His Warm Hands On My Waist Felt So Perfect , His Smile Was So Cute , I Can't Stop But Smile At The Same Time . " You Are Looking Incredibly Beautiful ."  He Whispered Near My Ears And Pushed Me Away Gently . I Smiled And Turned To See Taehyung Approaching Me .

" Well , Will This Beautiful Princess Allow Me To Dance With Her On This Beautiful Day ? " I Tapped My Index Finger On My Chin Pretending To Think For A Moment , " Okay .......I'll Allow You But You Must Take Me On A Coffee Date Soon ." I Smirked And Reached Out My Hand To Him . He Hold My Hand And Placed His Soft Lips On It , " Sure , I'll Love To ." 

I Blushed A Bit . We Danced And Danced . Taehyung Was Really So Handsome And Good Looking That I Failed To Avert My Gaze Away From Him . He Was Like ........A God From Heaven . So Perfect . So Cute . Wait , Since When I Became So Creepy ? I Mean >.....<  

As The Music Changed Taehyung Swirled Me Thrice And Pulled Me Close . I Looked In His Eyes , They Were So Beautiful . I Sensed Stares From My Back , I Turned To See ........Why Yoongi And Jungkook    Are Staring  Me ?  As Soon As They Saw Me Turn To Them , They Looked Away And Started Talking To Others . Weirdos .

I Smiled And Slightly Pushed Him Away , He Giggled Raising His Hands On Air , " Don't Forget To Text Me Later , Our Date Plan Okay ? " I Shook My Head In Disbelief . Oh God ~ Tae Tae , Really Is A Mood Maker , He Knows How To Make Me Happy . I Was Busy Smiling When My Eyes Fall On Someone . I Smirked And Walked Towards Him . 

" Well , Mr. Park ?? Can I Dance With You ?? " 

****************************End Of Chapter 21 

The Dance Were Not As I Expected But I Hope You Understood What I Meant . 

Ignore The Grammatical Errors , Feel Free To Correct , I'm Sorry . Thanks For Reading . See You In Next Chapter ...........Ciao . ; ) 

- Charil Meng .