Chapter 60

Author's POV 

The Whole Way Back Home, No One Budged To Break The Awkward Silence . Both Of Them Were Enjoying The Soft Cold Wind And Each other's Silent Company . Yoongi Was Biting His Lips And Cursing Himself Under His Breathe As He Confessed His Feelings For Her Out Of Blue Where As Minseo Was On His Back Little Sleepy . His Sweet Cologne Was Like Sleeping Pills . Her Grip On Him Tightened As Her Life Depended On Him . Yoongi's Heavy Breathe Were Like Melodies In Her Ears . She Pressed Her Head Against His Shoulder And Closed Her Eyes. 

Yoongi Opened The Door Softly And Walked In Without Making Any Sound . He Made His Way To Na Hee's Room And Settled Her On The Bed . He Gently Tucked Her In The Sheets And Turned To Leave But Something Or Can Say Someone Stopped Him . He Gazed At The Half Sleepy Minseo On The Bed Holding The Sleeve Of His Jacket . " Wae ? Where Are You Going ?" She Asked Trying Her Best To Open Her Eyes .

Yoongi Smiled And Kneeled To Her Eye Level . He Placed A Peck On Her Forehead And Caressed Her Cheek . His Eyes Were Filled With Affection . " Why ? You Want Me To Stay Huh ? " He Smirked Playfully .

" Thank You Min Yoongi .......For Saving Me And....N-not Letting Me Die Ag-...Again......I Don't Wanna Die Again.....I Just Don't Wanna Die In A Painful Way.....Again ." Yoongi Tilt His Head In Confusion Not Knowing What She Was Murmuring In Her Sleep .Shrugging Her Sleep Talks Away  He Somehow Managed To Free Herself From Her Grip And Got Up . He Slowly Closed The Door But Got A Jump Scare When He Saw A Familiar Figure Just Behind Him . 

" Why Are You Coming Out Of My Sister's Room Huh ......It's 3.45 am Min Yoongi !! " Jin Asked With His Suspicious Glares Piercing Through Yoongi's Soul . Yoongi Gulped Nodding . 

" That's What I'm Saying Hyung .......It's 3.45 am .....We Shouldn't Talk In This Hour And Wake Everyone.....See You In The Morning Byee ." He Gave Him A Fake Smile And Jogged To His Room Leaving A Confused Jin Behind . He Glared At The Younger Male And Peeked In Na Hee's Room . A Smile Crept On His Lips As He Saw His Baby Sister Sleeping Peacefully On Her Bed . He Turned Off The Lights And Waddled Back To His Room . 

Next Day 

Minseo Got Up And Stared At The Walls For Almost 15 Minutes Before Walking To The Washroom . After Showering And Completing Her Daily Routine She Changed Into This : 

As She Walked Downstairs , Her Eyes Met With Yoongi Who Was Serving The Younger Males

As She Walked Downstairs , Her Eyes Met With Yoongi Who Was Serving The Younger Males . She Looked Away As Her Cheeks Turned Into  Shades Of Pink . She Sat Beside Jin And Greeted Everyone . " How You Slept Last Night Na Hee-ah ?" Jin Asked Patting Her Head . She Smiled At Her Elder Brothers . 

" Good Why ?" 

" I Thought Some Grumpy Mosquito Was In Your Room , If Anyone Disturbs Your Sleep ......Feel Free To Complain Me Okay ?" He Smiled Warmly At The Younger Female Before Shooting Death Glares At Yoongi . Minseo And Yoongi Gulped Looking At Each Other , Not Wanting To Meet An Evil Version Of Jin , She Nodded . 

" Where's Jungkook ?" Hoseok Asked Passing The Jug Of Orange Juice Towards Taehyung . All Looked At Each Other . 

" That Brat Is Still Sleeping I Guess ." Namjoon Shook His Head In Disbelief . Jisoo Ooed And Was About To Get Up But Minseo Was Fast . 

" That Baby Is Still Sleeping .......Uhh...L-Let Me Go And Wake Him Up .....Soo ? You Continue Eating Arrasso ?" Jin Hummed And Gestured Jisoo To Sit Who Sighed Nodding . Minseo Excused And Jogged Upstairs . Jin Was Eating When He Looked Up To See 3 Males Sighing . 

" Wae ? Yah Min Yoongi ? Wash The Dishes And Clean The Kitchen After Eating ........Taehyung ? Last Night You Didn't Got Any Punishment , It's Your Job To Go And Clean All The Rooms Arrasso ? And Namjoon , Hoseok ? Book 9 Tickets For Seoul , We'll Go Back This Evening . Okay Guys ? " All Said ' YES' In Unison . Some Groaned , Some Chuckled . 

Minseo's POV 

I Sighed In Relief After Escaping Jin And Yoongi . C'mon Yoongi Is Good For Nothing !! He Can't Even Sneak Out Of My Room ? I'm Damn Sure He Got Caught By Jinnie And Now He's Punished To Do House Chores . Let Him Suffer Hah ......Kekeke .

I Walked Towards Jungkook's Room And Knocked . I Didn't Knew He's A Deep Sleeper . As No One Opened The Door ,I Walked Inside Slowly And Found Him Sleeping Peacefully On His Bed . 

Cute . 

I Smiled And Blew Near His Face Making Him Flutter Open His Eyes

I Smiled And Blew Near His Face Making Him Flutter Open His Eyes . " Why Are You In My Room ?" He Asked Turning His Back To Me . I Guess This Baby Is Still Mad At Me Isn't He ? Okay Fine I Know How To Get Him . 

" Why ? Can't I Come Here In Your Room Huh ? And Actually ......" I Slowly Laid Beside Him And Tucked Myself In His Blanket . " Actually You Don't Know But I'm Here To Woo You Jeon Jungkook ." I Smirked Knowing That He'll Turn To Face Me .......But Nothing Really Happened . " Looks Like You Will Not Forgive Me ..." I Sighed Heavily On Purpose . " Fine ......I'm Going Downstairs .....If You Are Not Hungry It's Okay But I'm Very Hungry !! Bye ....." I Stated And Slowly Got Up But He Pulled Me Back . 

" Who Gave You Permission To Leave Huh ?" He Asked As He Hovered On Me . My Heart Was Now Beating Faster Than Shanghai Train . I Just Laid There Trapped In Between His Arms , He's Gaze Landed On My Lips As He Started To Lean Closer Towards My Face . " Who Told You I'm Not Hungry ? Huh ? " He Smirked Giving Chills To My Spine . 

" Jungkook Wh-What Do You Mean ?" I Closed My Eyes Knowing That He Gonna Kiss Me Soon But Instead Of Kissing , I Heard Him Giggle . He Laid Beside Me And Puckered His Lips At Me . " YAHH !! " I Pushed Him Away Getting Up . 

" Na Hee -ah ? I'm Hungry .......And I Want You To Feed Me ." He Said Looking Directly In My Eyes . " Feed Me Or.......I'll Eat You Up ." He Bit His Lower Lips Making Me Look Away And Run Out Of His Room . 

Na Hee Where Are You ? Save Me From Him !! Why I Walked In Lion's Den ? I Regret Coming Upstairs .......I Wonder ......What Gonna Happen Next ? 

*********End Of Chapter 60 . 

60 Chapters UwU !!! 

Sorry Guys For The Cringe .......But I Like It , So .....Bear It , I Guess ^ ^ 

Thanks For Reading . I Already Told You Guys That This Story Has Multiple Male Leads , Read At Your Own Risk .......* Smirk * Don't Blame Me Arrasso ? 

See You In Next Chapter !! Adios ~ 

- Charil Meng .