Chapter 18

Na Hee's POV 

" Anh.....Hey . " I Said Eyeing The Clingy Lizard On His Arm . She Just Looked At Me With The Meanest Look I Had Ever Saw . I Got A Huge Urge To Strangle That Bitch ASAP But I Controlled It Plastering A Fake Smile . Yoongi Pulled Me Closer And Smiled At Jimin .

" Wow , Jimin . Isn't He The Famous Director Min Yoongi ?? " She Smiled And Stretched Her Hand At Yoongi Completely Ignoring My Presence . I Just Smirked And Slapped Her Hand Away Before He Could Shake Hands With That Murderer . 

" Anneyong Miss Kim , Jimin-ssi ? What Are You Doing With A Home Wrecker ?? I Never Thought So Low Of You , Tsk ." I Said As I Glared That Low Life . She Frowned And Tried To Come Towards Me But Stopped As Yoongi Started Talking . " Na Hee-ah ?? What's Wrong With You ? " I Elbowed Him And Looked At Him . 

" None Of Your Business . Let's Go ......I Can't Stand With Someone Who Snatches Her Sister's Fiancé And Clings To Them Freely In Public . It Makes Me Puke Seeing Such Kind Of Vicious Creatures ." Jimin Just Stared At Me While I Walked Back Where We Were Earlier . Yoongi Grabbed My Arm . 

" Yahh !! Is This The Way To Talk With Strangers ? " I Glared Him And Yanked My Arm From His Grip . " Just Complete Our Shopping And Let's Go . I Am Hella Tired Director Min ." My Voice Was Stern And Serious . Yoongi Let out A Deep Sigh And Nodded . He Pointed At A Necklace . " That One ." The Worker Showed Us The Necklace . " You Liked It ? " 

" That's The Reason You Are Still Single

" That's The Reason You Are Still Single . No .....Not This , Can You Show Me That One ?? " I Pointed At A Simple Yet Beautiful Necklace . The Worker Smiled And Grabbed It For Me . I Flashed My Teeth Showing It To Yoongi . " Take It As A Tip Mr. Min , Sometimes To Win Heart .....You Shouldn't Buy The Costliest One , You Should Buy The Beautiful Ones Although It's Way Too Cheap . Arrasso ? Money Is Not Everything In World ." 

" Umm

" Umm....You Liked It ? Ohhkay We'll Buy - " 

" WAIT !! I Want That . We'll Buy This ." I Turned To See Chan Hee Smirking And Walking Towards Us With Jimin Following Her , Face Completely Showing That He's Not Interested In Chan Hee's Drama . Yoongi Sighed . " Look Miss , This Is Her Choice And We'll Buy It ." He Said Pulling Out His Card . 

" Excuse Me ? I'll Pay Double , Triple The Original Price But This Will Be Mine No Matter What ?!!! " She Said Placing Jimin's  Black Card On The Table . Yoongi Was Losing His Temper . Jimin Pulled Chan Hee And Scolded Her But Believe Me She's A Sick Maniac . She Pushed Him Away And Glared Us . " She Provoked Me , I Won't Let Her Be Happy ." She Almost Screamed At Our Face . Ugh .......So Annoying . 

" No !! This Is Our Choice , Na Hee Selected It First So This Belongs To Us  And......" I Hold His Hand To Stop Him . " It's Okay Mr. Min , Some People Would Never Learn And keep On Snatching The Things That Belongs To Others , You Know Dog's Tail ? It Can't Be Straightened No Matter What ........So Miss. Dog Tail .......This....It's Yours ." I Said Smirking . She Clenched Her Fist And Was About To Punch Me But Jimin Grabbed Her Wrist And Pushed Her On Floor . " Behave , Miss. Kim ........She's Right . And Truth Is Always Bitter . Na Hee-ah ? You Can Take This - " 

" No Jimin-ssi ....... I Don't Accept The Things That Some Bitch Liked , Umm .....Excuse Me I'll Buy This And Also That One .....Yeah Thanks ." I Passed My Black Card And Smirked . 

I Grabbed The Necklace That She Selected And Put It On Her Head

I Grabbed The Necklace That She Selected And Put It On Her Head . " Umm.......Take It As A Tip , I Liked The Drama You Created , Indeed You Are An Actress , Impressive . You Should Start Begging On Streets , Your Acting Is So Good After All . " I Carried My Shopping Bag And Started Walking Out . 

" YOU !! I'll Kill You !! YOU Fuckin BITCH !! " She Yelled Like A Mad Woman Making Me Laugh . I Handed Yoongi The Bags And Walked To Her . I Kneeled To Her Eye Level And Whispered In Her Ear . " Don't Think You'll Be Safe After Killing Some One Kim Chan Hee , You'll Pay For Your Sins Hehe ." I Pat Her Cheek And Winked At Jimin Before Walking Out With Yoongi . 

Jimin's POV 

" AHHHHHH !! " She Kicked The Wall In Anger . Some Times I Doubt If  She Is  Mentally Stable Or Not ? She Threw The Necklace In Anger , So Hard That It Scattered On The Floor . " UGHHHH !! How Dare She Insulted Me Like This In front Of Every One .......And You ? Why You Did This To Me Park Jimin ?? " 

I Kneeled To Her Eye Level , " I Don't Know What She Said But One Thing I Know , You Are A Slut , A Home Wrecker . Next Time You Dare To Trick Me By Using Grandma Or My Parents ?? I'll Strangle You To Death . You ......Just Stay Away From Me ." I Said And Walked Out Of The Store Leaving Her All Alone . 

I Don't Know But Na Hee Was Lil Different , I Mean How Come She Knew Chan Hee's Name ? And That She's A Home Wrecker ? Ugh .......Maybe I'm Overthinking . But Why She Was With Yoongi Hyung ? And The Part When She Winked .........Why My Heart Skipped A Beat ?? 

Aish Park Jimin Shut Up And Sleep . You Are Thinking Nonsense , You Love Minseo And No One Else Okay ............No One . 

Yoongi 's POV  

I Stopped The Car In Front Of Her House . Before She Could Walk Out I Grabbed Her Wrist . " Wait .......Umm......How Come ......I Mean Na Hee .......Who Are You ? " 

She Turned At Me Shocked , But Then Smiled . 

" I'm ?? Your Fake Girlfriend ." She Winked And Got Out Of The Car . 

Strange ~ 

**********************End Of POV . 

Kekeke........Shall We Kill That Chan Hee ?? But Not Now .......Let's Make Her Suffer At First HAHAHAHA . * Evil Laugh * 

BTW  Which Necklace Is More Beautiful ??  Comment Your Answers Plz . 

Thanks For Reading .See You In Next Chapter .........Till That Anneyong . * 90 Degree Bow

- Charil Meng .