Chapter 68

WARNING : One Of The Picture In This Chapter Maybe Somewhat Disturbing . 

Minseo 's POV 

Darkness . 

Trapped In Pitch Black Darkness . 

As If There's No Escape ......No Source Of Light .....No Exit . 

Am I Dead Again ? 

Why My Head Is Hurting Like Hell ? Where Am I ? Wait.....Why I Can't Move ? Wh-what's Going On ? 

" You Are In Coma Kim Minseo ....I'm Here To Take You With Me . " The Voice Echoed In That Dark Room . I Was Helpless , Laying On The Floor . 

Where The Heck Am I ? 

" Minseo-ah ? My Daughter ? " I Looked Up As I Heard A Familiar Voice Echoing . It Was Like I Was Dreaming . Or Something More Real Than Dreaming ? I Looked At The Source Of Light At The End Of The Long Dark Room . A Silhouette Waved At Me . Now I Was A Bit Scared . " Don't Be Scared .....I'm Here To Help You Mini-ah ..." M-Mini-ah ? Why .....Why She Just Sounds Like.....

" Mom ?" 

Author's POV 

  Jungkook Smiled Painfully And Squat On The Floor , Staring At The Beautiful Pendant . He's Brows Crashed When He Saw The Planets Moving In It . He Shrugged And Put The Pendant On . Taehyung Let Out A Deep Sigh And Ruffled His Unkempt Hair , Cursing Under His Breath . " What The Fuck ? What's Taking So Much Time ? I Can't Believe ......Hyung ? Do You Know What Happened ?" He Looked At Yoongi , Who Shook His Head . 

Jisoo Sniffed And Looked At The Tired Men Around Her . " Oppa ?" She Whispered Softly As Her Hand Fixed Namjoon's Bangs . Namjoon Snapped Out And Looked At His Sister With His Eyes Filled With Tears . " Oppa ....G-Gwenchana ?"

" I Don't Wanna Lose My Sister ......Not Again, Not Again....." Namjoon Hugged Jisoo Who Was A Bit Stunned , Memories Flood In Her Brain As It Was The Same Dialogue Namjoon Said When Na Hee Was In Coma Before . Jisoo Closed Her Eyes Regretting And Realizing How Childish It Was When She Tried To Kill Her Own Blood . Her Own Sister . Although She Hated Her But No One Can Deny That She Cared About Her , Decisions Taken In Anger Weren't Counted . 

Jin Was Busy Reporting Their Worried Parents Over In Korea . He Huffed Out A Sigh And Sat Back On The Bench . He Looked Over At All The Youngers And Got Up . " Maknae Line Should Go Back Home , Don't Crowd Here.....I Will Stay Here With Namjoon . You All Go Home And Wait For Ou- " He Got Interrupted By Yoongi's Sharp Death Glares .

" No .....I Won't Leave ." He Said In A Monotone . He Eyed The Maknae , Who Looked Like He Gonna Collapse Any Time Soon . " Take The Maknae Line Home.....Can't See Them Worried . And Don't Count Me .....I Won't Leave Minseo ......Not Now ." 

Jin Hummed And Turned To Taehyung And Jimin , They Were Also Saying The Same Thing Through Their Eyes And Jin Knew That They Won't Go , He Sighed And Nodded To Hoseok

Jin Hummed And Turned To Taehyung And Jimin , They Were Also Saying The Same Thing Through Their Eyes And Jin Knew That They Won't Go , He Sighed And Nodded To Hoseok . " Hobi ? Take Jisoo , Jungkook And Namjoon With You ....." Hoseok Got Up And Helped Jisoo But She Yanked His Hands Away .