Chapter 99

Minseo's POV 

Everyone Started Laughing As Yoongi Yelled " CUT!!" He Sighed As His Eyes Met With The Innocent Looking Jungkook , Flashing His Gummy Smile And Pointing At The Drinks He Bought For Us . I Sighed And Giggled Knowing How Awkward I Felt When He Suddenly Popped Out While We Were Shooting . Yoongi Announced Another Short Break And We All Walked To Ggukie .

 " Why Are You Here Mister ?"

" Not For You Jiminie Hyung ~ Ahh Mi...Na Hee-ah .....I Got You Boba Milk Tea . Here ." He Smiled While Shoving Jimin Away As He Walked Towards Me . I Blushed And Looked At Him . Why I Felt That So Many Eyes Were Watching Me ?

I Turned To See All The Female Staffs And Co Stars Were Watching Us , I Awkwardly Smiled At Them And Looked At Jungkook . Indeed Everyone Knows That Na Hee is Jungkook's Bestfriend . 

But ....Do He Really Looks At Minseo As His Bestfriend ?

Do He Really Looks At Minseo As His Bestfriend ?

" I Know You Love Boba Tea ." He Handed Me One And Took Out One For Him Before Sitting Beside Me . Taehyung , Jimin and Yoongi Blinked . " W-what ? Stop Staring At My Bestfriend Like That !!" 

" Wae ....Where's Our Milk Tea ? Only For her ? Bro What The --" Jimin Glared Him With A Cute Pout Making Me Laugh And Hand Him Mine . " Uhh Na Hee-ah "

" Here ....I'll Take Other One , Jungkookie Brought So Many Cups , Hey Give Them , Stop Wasting Time Kookie ." I Smiled And Handed Others Their Drinks And We All Sat While Sipping Our Drinks . " So Why Mister Famous Singer Is Here ?" 

" Well Jimin Hyung Got Chance To act Even Though He Sucks In Acting .....So I Came Here To Try My Luck You Know ?" He Sipped While Eyeing The Three Older Males .

If It Was Me ....I'LL DEFINITELY SAY A NO!! I CAN'T HANDLE FOUR OF THEM AT ONCE AND BESIDES IK THEY GONNA FIGHT OVER ME !! I Can't Let This Happen Nooooo . 

" Director Min !! Hansung Is Food Poisoned .....What Shall We Do , We Need To Find Stand In Or Maybe Audition Or Find Some ....One..." Hyesun Ran To Us While Huffing Puffing . 

" REALLY ?? WOW!! " Jungkook Squealed Making Others Look At Him With Unpleasant Look . I Blinked And Pointed At Yoongi Who Was Glaring Jungkook While Clenching The Boba Tea Cup . " Ohh I Mean Aww Sad ....What Will Happen Now ? It Can Delay The Shoot ~ ...So Sad , I Feel Bad For You Guys , I Hope I Could Come In Help~" 

" Sad ? You Don't Look At All .....Whatever It Is , Hyung ? We Need To Finish The Movie As Soon As We Can , Delaying Will Be Our Loss ." Taehyung Sighed Flipping His Hair Making Me Nod In Response . Besides I Often Saw Jungkook In Some Ads , He's Not That Bad In Acting To Be Honest . 

" I'LL BE HANSUNG'S CHARACTER!! " He Got Up Looking All Enthusiastic Making Others Sigh . Yoongi Nodded And Asked Hyesun To Take Jungkook And Make Him Understand His Role , Hyesun Nodded And Gestured Him To Follow Her . " SO LUCKY!!! " He Giggled Like A Baby And Skipped Away With Her Making Me Blink In Disbelief .

" He Looks Really Excited To Act As Your Brother ." Jimin Smiled While Throwing The Cups In Trash Can . We All Burst Into Laugh While Walking Back To Our Work . 

Chan Hee's POV 

" Laugh....Laugh How Much You Can Little Slut , Soon I'll Be Laughing And You'll Be Crying ...I Tainted My Hands With Blood To Get What I Wanted And Here You Came ....And Took Everything Away By Seducing Jimin ? I Won't Let You Go....I Won't Let You Go That Easily , You Have To Pay , Sooner Or Later.....You Gotta Pay Kim Na Hee ~" 

I Laughed While Eyeing The Mirror Infront Of Me . What If I'm Not Pretty Than You Kim Na Hee.....I Got What I Wanted Since I Was A Kid .....And I'll Get What I Want....By Hook....Or Crook Hahahahaa ... I Won't Step Back If I Have To Kill You Miserably ....I Am Not Scared To Shed Blood . I'm Not A Loser . 

When I Confessed Jaebum .....He Said He Likes My Elder sister .

When I Confessed Jimin .....He Said He Hates Me And Only Loves My Elder Sister .

That's Why I Sent Her To The God . 

But now.....you are coming in my way 

How Can I Let You Go Huh ??

Jaehyun's POV 

Why....Why it hurts so Much . Why Are You Crying ? I Thought Once A Person Dies , He's Emotions And Feelings Dies As Well ....But Then Why ? Why Your Heart Beat For Someone Who Can't Be Yours ? Why You Are Acting Strange For The Person Who'll Never Accept You . 

Is It How You Felt Cinda ?

This Is How It Hurts When Someone Gets Rejected ?

This is How You Feel When You Realize That The Person You Liked ....Likes Someone Else ?

Why ? Why I Fall For Her ?

I Think This Is The Time , The Time For Me To End The Vacation And Let Her Go , Let Everything On This World Go . You Are Not From Here Jaehyun , You Are From The Other World .....I Can't Displease God ....I Can't Make Mistakes . My World Is Beautiful .....But It's Simply Dead .

I Should Go Back....I Can't Stay Here . The More I'll Stay And Watch Her , The More It'll Hurt . Na Hee Likes Jungkook ....You Were The Third Wheel Since The First Day You Met Her . Besides You Were Here , Sent By The God . You Are On A Mission ....I Can't Fall  For Someone . I'll Leave Once The Mission Will Be Accomplished . This Is How I'll Let You Go Kim Na Hee.....

But Will I Give Up On Her That Easily ....?

***************End Of Chapter 99 

Thanks For Reading , See You Later In Next Chapter !! 

- Charil Meng .