Chapter 63

Author's POV 

Na Hee Looked At The Male In Front Of Her . She Knew That Her Body Was Still Waiting For Her But Something Inside Her Was Telling Her To Walk With Him . As If He Was An Angel That Came On Earth To Erase All Her Pain And Worries . 

Maybe He Can Help Me To Win .....Jungkook's Heart ?

" Wait......Don't Follow Me .....I Can't Take You With Me....." Jaehyun Pursed His Lips As He Turned To Na Hee . It Was Not Like Some Amusement Park , Where Kids Can Go To Enjoy And Erase Their Boredom , It Was A Place Where One Can Go Only If He / She Give Up On His / Her Body . Jaehyun Knew It . The Rules Of After Life And He Also Knew That .......It Was No Better Than Earth . But What Made It Different Was.......

" Only Dead Can Enter That World Miss. Feisty And ...." He Pointed At Her Little Finger Where A Red String Was Still Tied . Na Hee Raise Her Finger And Then Looked At Jaehyun's Finger Where There Was No Red String . " You Are Still Connected With Your Body And You Can't Go There Until That String Fall Off ." He Stated Shoving His Hands In The Pocket .

" My Body ?" 

" Nae.....Where's Your Body ? Are You In Coma ? " Jaehyun Asked Curiously . He Wasn't God , So He Wasn't Able To Read Her Mind Or Tell Something That He Doesn't Know . Humans Over Estimate The Afterlife But It's Just The Soul Of A Normal Human Without Any Super Power Waiting His Turn To Reborn . 

Reborn . 

" Uhh....That's ....P-p....Nothing . It's None Of Your Business ...Jerk ." She Rolled Her Eyes Hugging Her Arms . Jaehyun Chuckled As How She Was Looking Everywhere Else Except Him As If She Was Mad . He Was Happy To Meet Such A Weird Person On Earth , He Shook His Head And Turned To Leave . " Wait !! Uhh....You....Are You...Can I At least Accompany You ? I Mean ....You Are The Only One After Minseo Who Can See Me .....I Am Bored Being Invisible . " She Murmured With A Sad Pouty Face . 

" Minseo ? Kim Minseo ? .......How She's Related To You Huh ?" The Male Asked Raising Her Brow . Na Hee's Eyes Widen A Bit But She Managed To Look Normal . " Nevermind......There Are So Many People With The Same Name Right ? Hahaha ." He Laughed It Out .

" How Come You Know Her ? " 

" Erm.......That's A Very Long Story .....Wanna Listen ? " 

Minseo's POV 

Still The Same

Still The Same . 

I Smiled As I Looked At My House . It Was Not Just A Normal House , It Was My Dream House . I Always Dreamt To Stay Here After Retiring From Entertainment Industry . But Living In My Dream House Just Became My Dream . So Ironic Isn't It ?

" Who's There ? Huh.....?" 

I Stopped And Snapped Out From My Daydream As I Heard A Familiar Voice That I Didn't Heard For Long . I Slowly Made My Way Towards The Owner Of The Voice , A Smile Crept On My Lips Seeing The Blonde Hair Woman In Her Usual Apron And Same Pink Frock That I Saw The Last Time I Visited Her . A Old Fashioned Pair Of Black Glasses Resting On The Bridge Of Her Nose , I Wonder What She Did All Those Years When I Wasn't Here . " Sylvie ? With Whom You Are Talking ? Is There Any Guest ? But Who Gonna Visit Us ?" 

A Manly Voice Echoed . The House Was A Bit Away From City Where Rarely People Visited . " Ahhh....Gr-Gratiano ? I Heard Footsteps When I Was Watering The Plants .......Looks Like There's None . Sometime I Really Wonder When Miss. Kim Gonna Visit Us ? When She Gonna Take Break From Her Busy Life ? I Miss That Young Lass ." She Said As She Waddled Towards Her Husband . 

I Saw The Couple Slowly Walking Towards A Small Cottage Beside My House . Sylvie Stopped All Of A Sudden And Turned Back . I Was Shocked Trying To Find A Place And Hide Myself But .....

" Miss. Minseo ? When You Came Back Dear ?" 

I Sighed In Defeat And Walked Towards Them . " Anneyong Sylvie , Anneyong ." I Bowed And Smiled Hesitatingly . " L-long Time No See Ha Ha ." 

Awkward . 

" I Knew It You Gonna Be Back . But.....Why Your Voice Sounds Different ......" She Touched My Hand Tracing My Arm . I Was Relieved That The Couple Were Blind But Their Sense Of Toush And Smell Was Powerful . I Slowly Pulled My Hand Away . 

" I.....I Grew Up . It's Long Time Since I Meet You....That's Why ? Ajhumaaaa......I'm Hungry , Let's Go In , I Missed Your Tasty Foods ." I Said Making Her Smile Brightly . The Old Blind Couple Gestured Me To Walk In . It Was The Same Wooden Cottage That Andrew Made For Them . Just By Time The Place Became A Bit Darker . I Don't Know How They Can Survive Without Eyes For More Than 10  Years ?

But That Was My Fault ....I Was The Reason Why They Are In This Condition Now . 

" I Gonna Prepare For Lunch .....You Have A Seat Dear ....Make Yourself Comfortable Sweetie ." She Smiled Looking At The Wall Behind Me . " Minseo ? You Still Use The Same Perfume ? It's My Favorite . " I Hummed And Sat On The Couch . 

Sylvie Slowly Walked Towards The Small Kitchen While Counting The Steps . A Way To Remember Where To Go And How Many Steps Will Lead Her To The Rooms .  " Where's Alex ? Is He Still A Baby ?" I Asked To Gratiano Who Closed The Door And Sat Beside Me . The Cottage Was Only With 4 Rooms That Also Too Small For 3 People . 

" Alex ? He's In High School Now . " He Said With A Toothy Smile . I Gazed At Their Family Photo . What A Sweet Family . Although They Live Under So Many Struggles .....They Are Happy . I'm Glad They Are . After Andrew's Death , His Family Was Really Broke , Until I Met Them 5 Years Ago . Now They Aren't Just Happily Settled But Also Alex Is Sent For Education . I Hope Oneday He'll Suceed In His Life . 

" I Wanna Meet Him But .....I Can't Stay Here For Long . M-my Schedule Is Very Tight ." I Sighed While Looking At The Vintage Interior Of The House When ....

" But How Can You Be Minseo ? ..........When She's Already Dead ?" 

*********End Of Chapter 63 

Thanks For Reading !! See Ya' Soon ...Till That....Don't Miss Me . LOL 

- Charil Meng .