Chapter 98

Chan Hee's POV 

Ughhhh...

How Can He Insult Me Like That ? What That Bitch Thinks Of Herself ....She Really Dared To Hug My Man Huh ? What If I Kill Her ? She Being The Bone In My Meal ....But Not That Fast , I Firstly Wanna Ruin Her Reputation . She's Just Like Minseo Bish , They Both Are Same , They Both Are Doing The Same Things And Sad....She'll End Up Same As Minseo . Haha ....That'll Be Fun , I'll Wipe Her From My Way And Don't Worry Na Hee ....I'll Give You Most Painful Death . More Worse Than My Sister . Then Soon I'll Marry Jimin . And There'll Be No One To Save Her .

But ....Why Taehyung Is Eyeing Them Like That ? Aha....A Love Triangle I See . What If I Bring Him By My Side ? But That Stupid Guy Is Fuckin Loyal To Jimin Oppa . What If He'll Spill The Beans ? Umm.....It's Better If I Execute My Plan Alone . I'll End You Na Hee , Don't Worry ....You'll Meet My Sister Soon....In The Hell .

I Smirked Before Putting The Outfit That The Assistant Asked Me To Wear . I Smiled Eyeing My Reflection . " That's Looking Good On You Chan Hee-ssi ....I Wonder How Pretty Na Hee-ssi Would Look In This Outfit . She's Really Angelic Even In Pajamas ." The Middle Aged Woman Fangirled Making Me More Piss . Ugh Why Infront Of Me ? 

" Hey You ? " I Put The Green Contact Lenses And Opened My Eyes , She Gulped And Looked At Me

" Hey You ? " I Put The Green Contact Lenses And Opened My Eyes , She Gulped And Looked At Me . " You Designed This Outfit Huh ?" I Tilted My Head , Eyeing Her . She Bowed And Nodded In Response , Making Me Hum In Response . I Gripped On Her Shirt And Ripped It , Smirking Evilly . " Well It's Way Too Ugly . I Can Design Something Better While Closing My Eyes ." I Flipped My Hair Before Walking Out Of The Van , Leaving Her Crying . Stupid Bitch . 

Author's POV

There Was An Awkward Silence . 

The Raven Haired Girl Played With Her Fingers While Trying To Search Words To Start A Conversation , She Was Mad But Mostly She Was A Blushing Mess . She Opened Her Mouth To Speak But Nothing Came Out Except Air . 

Jaehyun Was On The Other Side , Totally Ready To Get Slapped Or Kicked . Whatever He Did Wasn't Something That He Did While Thinking . He Ruffled His Soft Hair While Glancing At Her From The Corner Of His Eyes . The Awkward Silence Was Killing Him , He Balled His Fist And Sighed . 

" I'm Sorry - "       " Well That Was - " 

They Both Looked At Eachother As They Spoke In Unison . A Small Giggle Escaped The Girl's Lips As She Covered Her Mouth , Looking Away . " Umm...You ...You Say First ." She Mumbled In Between Her Giggles , She Tried To Be Mad , But Somehow , Seeing His Cute Face Calmed Her Anger . Jaehyun Shook His Head .

" No ...You Were Saying Something , What Was It ?" He Lowered His Gaze While Fixing His Hair . Na Hee Sighed And Gazed At Him . 

" Why....I Mean ...The K-kiss....Well That Was...WHY YOU KISSED MEEEE ???" She Glared Him And Kicked His Butt . Jaehyun Scartched His Nape As The Reason Was Unknown To Him As Well . He Frowned As Na Hee Kicked Him . He Pulled Her Closer By Her Leg , Making Her Almost Scream . 

" Well ..." He Leaned Closer To Her Face Again , Making Her Eyes Widen , She Stared At His Lips . " Well ....I Don't Know The Answer..TBH." Her Hot Breathe Against His Lips Made His Heart Pace Faster , He Felt As If Everything Was Going In Slow Mo . She Blushed , Closing Her Eyes As Jaehyun , Placed His Hand Under Her Chin , Whispering Softly , "But...You Make My Heart BOOM BOOM Uncontrolably ." 

Na Hee Opened Her Eyes , Hearing His Cute Answer , She Smiled And Pushed Him A Bit Away . " T-that's Cute Jaehyun-ssi ....But ...I Love Jungkook , Love Can't Happen Twice . I Hope You'll Respect My Decision ....But I Love Him ....We Are Just ....Friends ." 

Jaehyun's Face Went Pale As He Scoot Away From Her . He Got Up And Smiled . " It's Okay Na Hee ...I......I Should ....I ...I Need Some Time...." He Mumbled , Disappearing Away From Na Hee's Eyes . She Placed Her Hand On Her Chest , Her Heart Was Aching For No Reason  . She Laid On The Floor , Breathing Heavily While Staring At The Ceiling Blankly . " Why....Why Rejecting Him....Making Me Sad ? Why It's Making My Heart...Ache?" 

It Was The First Time ....Na Hee Heard The Shattering Of Someone's Heart After All .

Jungkook's POV 

I Never Lose ......Never . 

I Sighed Holding The Basket Full Of Boba Tea . I Ruffled my Newly Dyed Brown Hair And Bit my Lips While Standing In Front Of The Set Where " Dreaming About You ." Set Was . I Checked Myself One Last Time Before Heading Inside . Am I Looking Good In White ? Uhh Ofc I Do !! Hwaiting Ggukie ;(

" Well Hyungs All Came Here , To Spend More Time With Minseo-ssi Except Me Huh ? They Wanna Push Me In The End Of This Race ? Never

" Well Hyungs All Came Here , To Spend More Time With Minseo-ssi Except Me Huh ? They Wanna Push Me In The End Of This Race ? Never ....They Don't Know The Fact That ....I Never Lose . I'm The Golden Ma..." My Breathe Stopped As My Heart Skipped A Beat Seeing Na Hee ....I Mean Minseo In The Set , Smiling At Me ? 

She's Smiling At Me ? But Why ? Uhh Huh ?

Minseo's POV 

" You Have To Smile.....Like  A Crazy Fangirl , Put More Emotions .....Think You Are In Love With Jimin-ssi . C'mon You Can Do It Na Hee-ah ." Hyesun Smiled Gesturing Me To Smile Out Of No Where . I Was Already Tired After Doing The Same Scene For Like 10 times ? And It's 3 Hours Since The Break Ended . But Yoongi Is Being Stubborn , He's Asking Me To Act More Natural Than I'm Already . 

" Ughh....What He Wants ....Okk Fine ..." I Glared Yoongi Who Was Busy To Describe The Shooting Crew . Taehyung Was Also Among Them . I Had No Option But To Smile Like A Cracked Head . I Took A Deep Breathe And Nodded . " Let's Trying Falling For You....Park Jimin ..." 

I Started Smiling Brightly As Per Hyesun's Instruction And They Started Shooting . I Started Walking While Smiling BUT WHY THE HELL JEON JUNGKOOK IS INFRONT OF ME ?????" 

***************End Of Chapter 98 

Thanks For Reading . Well Only 2 Chapters Left For This Book To End , Hope You Guys Are Happy For The Next Part Of REBORN !! Thanks For Loving REBORN , See You In Next Chapter UwU BUI BUI * waves* 

- Charil Meng .