Chapter 86

Minseo's POV 

Last Night .

I Don't Know How To Explain.......A Lot Thing Happened . I Don't Know How To Handle This Anymore . Jungkook Should Be With Na Hee But Why He Was Acting All Strange Around Me ? And Taehyung ? He's Acting All Childish......He Knows I Can't Stay With Him Or Anyone Of BTS Forever But Still They Just Trying To Ignore The Fact . 

Never Mind . 

I Stared At My Reflection , I Wiped The Fog That Covered The Mirror . " Yah Minseo-ah ? It's Not The Time To Think About Them......It's Time To Start The Game , Get Ready To Meet Chan Hee , I Know She'll Be Planning Something But I Have To Stop Her , I Have To Meet Dad ......It's Long Since I Met Him . Dad......." I Sighed And Turned Off The Shower , After Wrapping The Towel Around My Body , I Walked Out And Changed Into This : 

" I Sighed And Turned Off The Shower , After Wrapping The Towel Around My Body , I Walked Out And Changed Into This : 

I Walked Downstairs After Putting On Make Up And Fixing My Hair . As I Reached The Living Room , I Saw Jin Oppa . " Good Morning Oppa , I Won't Have Breakfast Here , I'm Going Out To Meet Someone !! " I Said Smiling . He Looked At Me And Frowned .

" Who ? Taehyung ? Jungkook ? Jimin ? Yoongi ? Or You Made A New Bestie ?" He Asked While Filing A Glass Of Water . He Sat On The Chair While Sipping . " I'm Not Stopping You .....It's Just I'm Worried About You ." He Said As He's Gaze Soften . I Smiled And Walked To Him , I Hold His Hands And Sighed .

" Oppa ? I'll Be Safe , Don't Worry Anymore . And I'm Not Hanging Out With Them , It's Just I Have Some Important Things To Do ." I Said Pressing His Hand Softly . He Nodded And Patted My Head . " I'll Call My Handsome Oppa , If Something Will Happen . Hmm ?" He Smiled And Gestured Me To Go . I Chuckled And Walked Out . 

I Asked My Driver To Drop Me At Dahyun's House . Yes Dahyun , My Assistant . She Was The Only Person With Whom I Shared Everything When I Was Minseo . If I'll Tell Her About What Happened To Me ......She'll Believe Me . I'm Damn Sure .

The Car Stopped Infront Of The Familiar House , A Smile Crept On My Lips As I Saw Her Boyfriend Youngjae , Watering The Plants . Dahyun Was Really Fond Of Flowers , So Youngjae Made This Beautiful Garden For Her . So Romantic . I Walked Towards Him And Cleared My Throat . " Excuse Me ? " He Turned To Me With A Confused Face .

" Yes ? How May I Help You ?" He Asked Politely While Placing The Garden Hose On The Ground . I Bowed And Looked At The House Behind Him . He Followed My Gaze And Then Glanced At Me . " Huh ?"

" Youngjae-ssi ? Can You Call Dahyun For Me ? Tell Her That Her Friend Came To Meet Her ." I Smiled But My Smile Faded Away As He Sighed Nodded . What Was With That Sigh ? He Asked Me To Follow Him . " Ahh.....Nae ." We Both Walked In The House , He Opened The Master Bedroom And Plastered A Fake Smile On His Lips .

" Dahyun-ah ? See......Who Came To Meet You...." He Said And Walked In The Room , I Gulped And Peeked In , My Smiled Faded Away As Soon As I Saw A Familiar Figure Sitting On The Wheel Chair , Her Face Was Disfigured And Badly Bruised . Her Arm Was Broken While Legs Were Also fractured Badly . I Gasped As I Realized It Was Dahyun . 

" D-Da....Dahyun ? What Happened ?" I Asked Staring At Her Half Dead Body , Shocked . Tears Started To Form As She Looked Up At Me , Her Face Was Burnt.....As If Someone Poured Acid To Destroy It . But Who ?

" Huh.....Who ?" She Managed To Speak Making Me Fall On My Knees . " I...I.." She Tried To Say Something But Half Of Her Lips Were Attached . I Shook My Head Crying Badly . Seeing Me , She Just Stared At Me . 

" Youngjae ? What....What Happened To Her ? Who Did This To Dahyun ? Why ? " I Asked Looking Up At Youngjae , Who Looked Broken . He Wiped Dahyun's Tears And Smiled Before Turning To Me . 

" It Was......Kim Chan Hee . But Due To The Lack Of Evidence , We Failed To File A Case Against Her ." He Said Looking At Me With Teary Eyes , " What Was Her Fault ? She Just Tried To Speak The Truth And Reveal Chan Hee's Real Face.....But That Bitch Just Shut Her Up . I Wanna Kill Her !! " He Growled In Anger .

" C-Chan Hee.......But Why ?"

" Because My Dahyun Was The Sole Witness Of Minseo's Murder Case . She Saw Everything And Now......See What She Did !! There's No Justice . We Got Suppressed Because We Were Poor And That Chan Hee Is Rich . She Closed Minseo's Case By Feeding Money To The Higher Officers , She Also Put Jaebum Hyung In The Jail Claiming That He Was Minseo's Boyfriend , They Were In Physical Relationship And Jaebum Was A Jerk Who Used Minseo.....And When He Got Bored , He Tried To Break Up Which Led A Huge Fight Among Them ......Unable To Control His Anger.....He Stabbed Minseo And Killed Her ." He Whispered . 

Youngjae Was Jaebum's Bestfriend . I Know How He Was Feeling . " Didn't He Tried To Protest ? Didn't You Guys Tried To Search For Any Evidence Against Chan Hee ?" 

" Haha......She's A Wicked Wolf , She Kidnapped Jaebum's Parents And Also Planted Fake Evidences Against Jaebum ......He Tried His Best But Failed.......When I Went To See Him , He Was Badly Beaten And Looked Terrified , He Begged Me To Help Him But .....What Can I Do ? I Went To Fight But They Kidnapped Dahyun And Did This To Her......She Tried To Kill Her !! " He Said Sobbing . I Looked At Dahyun Who Had No Option But To Sob Silently .

Kim Chan Hee......I Had Enough Of You.....You Not Only Killed Me But Also Made My Friends Suffer . Now See What I Gonna Do With You . You'll Cry To Bleed . You'll Have Everything But Still You'll Cry.....As You Snatched Everything From Me.......I'll Snatch Everything From You . I'll Make You Suffer So Badly That........You'll Beg Me.....To Kill You .

It's Not A Warning .......It's My Promise To You .

***********End Of Chapter 86 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter ....

- Charil Meng .