Chapter 15

Jisoo 's POV 

I Cried Leaning On Wall As If The Sky Collapsed On Me . Since Na Hee Came To My Life I Never Got What I Wanted . She Was Evil Since She Started Talking . I Never Loved Her Never . 

Flashback 

It Was The First Time I Got 98/100 In Math Coz The Whole Night Joon Oppa Taught Me The Lesson . I Was So Happy To Show It To My Family But When I Walked In Living Room , I Saw Jin Cuddling Na Hee And Joon Reading Her Report Card . 

" Wow Na Hee !! You Are The Best !! " Jin Exclaimed While Hugging Her Who Giggled Happily . Mom And Dad Were So Happy Seeing Na Hee's Result . 

" Na Hee ? Daebak !! How You Got 100/ 100 In All Subjects ? Even I Rarely Get 100  . Mom See It's Unbelievable !! " Joon Was So Excited .

 Dad Smiled As He Took The Card . " I'll Frame It For Na Hee . This Is Her First Success After All ." 

" And That Jisoo ......I Guess She Failed Again . She Doze Off Thrice While I Was Teaching Her ." Joon Shook His Head In Disbelief . 

Mom Ruffled His Hair . " Joon ? Aish , We All Know She's Weak In Studies That Doesn't Mean You'll Mock At Her . She's Your Sister . Not Everyone Is Good In Studies Like You And Na Hee ." She Said Scolding Him . 

" Na Hee , Tell Me What You Wanna Eat ? Today We Gonna Celebrate !! " Jin Said As He Got Up . Na Hee Smirked .

 " Japchae !! And Dad I Want A New Back Pack , Hana Got The Same One Like Me And I Don't Like If Anyone Gets What I Have . I Want The Rarest And Costliest Bag So That No One Can Buy It !! " Dad Chuckled And Nodded .

I Hid Behind The Wall Sobbing . Best ? She's Not The Best !! Jin Said I Was Best , Then Why She's Best Now ? Joon Also Hates Me . I Also Want A Bag But I Know They Won't Give Me One Coz I'm Not Na Hee . I Too Want The Costliest Bag But I'm Not Na Hee Right ? 

( Jin's 16  , RM Is 14 , Jisoo Is 13  And Na Hee Is  10 ) 

*********************** 

The School Was Planning A Song Competition For Students , I Decided To Sing Duet With Jungkook . He's Na Hee's Classmate , But Also Joon Oppa's Friend And I Somewhere Like Him A Lot . Alas He's 15 And I'm 17 . But I Like Him A Lot , He's So Handsome !! What I Shall Do ? Ask Him To Be My Partner ? Will He Agree ? Let's Take A Shot .

I Walked Near The Garden Area But Stopped As I Heard Someone Singing . 

( Rosé's Voice As Na Hee     And     Jungkook's Voice As Jungkook ) 

" Wow Na Hee !! Your Voice Is So Beautiful !! Thanks For Being My Partner In Song Competition !! Umm..... " He Pecked Her Cheek And Blushed Like An Idiot . Na Hee Smacked His Shoulder Laughing . I Turned And Started Walking Away , I Was So Hurt . I Liked Him Since I Was 11 But He Only Saw Her , His Eyes Only Sparkled For Her . She Was His Universe But Me ? I Was Just His Noona . He Never Looked At Me In That Way . Why ??? 

" Why Jungkookie ? I Love You But You Love Na hee !! Why ? " 

I Fall On My Knees Crying . When I Felt Someone Hugging Me . I Turned To See Hoseok . He Was Namjoon's Bestfriend . I Sobbed On His Chest Like A Baby . He Rubbed Circles On My Back To Comfort Me . He Was The One After My Brothers Who Cared About Me . I Smiled And Looked At Him . 

" So Pathetic Right ? " I Asked Sniffing . He Shook His Head As ' No ' And Helped Me Get Up . 

" Ani....You Are The Best ."