Chapter 34

Author's POV

" Why my room seems so clean? " Na Hee said as she plopped on the bed. Minseo just stood there near the closet looking at Na Hee who was leisurely looking at the room as If it was a museum. Minseo smiled and turned to leave but Na Hee's voice stopped her. " You......You don't wanna avenge against your murderer? Like I do? " She said as she looked out of the balcony. Minseo pursed her lips and let out a deep sigh before nodding. 

" Who won't? I will never forgive her even if God himself will ask me to forgive her

" Who won't? I will never forgive her even if God himself will ask me to forgive her. I want her to taste her medicine ........ I want her to suffer, at least get the same pain that I faced when I got stabbed. I won't let her go that easily. She isn't a kid anymore ........I won't spare her this time, An...Aniyo I won't. " Minseo said as tears started rolling down her cheeks, She looked at Na Hee who was staring at her without any emotions. It was like they were on the same boat, betrayed by someone, It was hard for the girls. On one hand, Minseo ......who knew who was her murderer while on the other hand was Na Hee, who wasn't aware of who planned that accident. Only what she knew was the person who did that was someone close to her. But who?

Minseo got startled as she heard a knock on the door. She looked at Na Hee then at the door. " Well........they can't see me Unnie, I guess only you got that pendant ." She shrugged and laid on the bed. Minseo nodded and opened the door. Her eyes widened as she saw someone unexpected. He smiled and pout as she was just in a daze. " Who's there Minseo-ah ?!! " Na Hee yelled from inside as no one can hear her except Minseo. 

" Yah Jeon Jungkook? What brought you here? " She asked giving him the way to walk in. Na Hee who was lazily staring at the ceiling jolt up as she heard a familiar voice. Her heart was racing fast. She just stared at him with teary eyes. The way he was holding Minseo's hand made her jealous. It was obvious that she missed him, a lot. She wanted to touch him, hug him, tell him how much she missed him but every time she tried to touch him, her hand went through him. Her heart clenched as she slumped on the bed not knowing what to do. Minseo glanced at Na Hee and realized how she's feeling. She sighed and looked at Jungkook. " Mwoyo Pabo? "

"Well, I'm Jungkook. Not an idiot and .......I missed you ." Jungkook unaware of the Jealous spirit behind him pulled Minseo into a hug. She just stared at Na Hee helplessly as she wrapped her arms to hug him back. Jungkook pulled away, " But ......I'm here to invite you to our vacation party, Instead of staying at the dorm, Suga Hyung decided that we should go on vacation out of Korea. What do you think? Wanna join us? " He said as he flashed his signature bunny smile. Before answering him Minseo looked at Na Hee.

" If Jimin is coming, then I'll go ." Minseo frowned hearing his name and nodded to Jungkook making him lift her and swirl around. Minseo can't help but laugh. But little did they knew someone was looking at them intensely, not happy with what they were doing. Jungkook put her down and looked around.

" Why your room is clean? You changed after the accident little missy ........but I like this side of yours ." He winked. "Tomorrow, be ready ......Suga Hyung gonna kill you if you'll be late. " Minseo smiled nodding assuringly.

" He's a monster after all. He doesn't know anything except scolding , that jerk ." Minseo's smile dropped at Na Hee's comment. She glared her and waved goodbye to Jungkook. But that kid just ran away pecking Minseo's cheek all of a sudden making her off guard. She rolled her eyes and turned to see Na Hee shooting glares at her. She tilts her head confused. " You.....you look close to him, He likes you.....the new Na Hee. " She said in a sad tone. Minseo sighed and sat beside her.

" He likes the Na Hee, he's trying to accept the new Na Hee but you know right? His heart only flutters for Na Hee, you should be glad that he's trying to love this versi- " Minseo got interrupted by Na Hee who got up and looked at her.

" I DON'T WANT HIM TO LIKE THE NEW NA HEE !! Isn't that indirectly ..... you? He likes Minseo Kim .....not Na Hee. " Minseo huffed out a sigh and hold her hand. " Everyone likes you Na Hee........why they never liked me? " She said as she hugged her knees sitting on the bed beside Minseo. " Was I that bad? "

" Ahh.....Aniyo, Omo stop being a baby, no one hated you ......your mom, dad, siblings .....all loved you and accepted the Na Hee even though she lost her memories. Do you know? You are really lucky, you got everything that one should want in life, family, freedom, money, best friend, love...... everything. "

Minseo licked her lips and fiddled with her fingers. Na Hee just looked at her, when she was alive she always thought being a famous actress is like the best life but hearing the sad truth from Minseo made her contemplate and look back at her own life.

" By the way........were you jealous? "

"Mwo? Aniyo !! " Minseo poked her belly making her do the same, slowly they started to poke each other resulting to tickle each other like teenage sisters.

***********************End Of Chapter 34 .

Well Guys Thanks For Reading, I Don't Know What I wrote LOL. Please Vote And Leave A Comment ^ ^

Charil Meng.