Chapter 83

Minseo's POV 

" Ah Ha.....You Are So Wet For Me , Won't You Regret If I'll Stop Now.....Baby Girl ?" My Eyes Widened As He Whispered Near My Ear . I Shook My Head And Got Off Him . I Put On My Top And Glared Him . " What ? Wasn't I Good ?" He Asked With A Pout , He Smirked And Licked His Fingers , " No Wonder You Taste So Sweet .....Kim Minseo ." Each Time He Called My Name , My Heart Skipped A Beat . 

" Let's Go Taehyung , You Are Not Acting Normal ." I Said Looking Out Of The Window , I Don't Want Him To Be Obsessed With Me , After All I'm Not From This World . I Don't Want To See Him Hurt , Like I Hurt Jimin . They Have A Life To Live And If I'll Give Them Fake Hopes , It'll Only Result Them To Hurt . " I Know A Park Nearby ......Let's Go There ." I Suggested Trying To Break The Silence Between Us . He Hummed Completely Unhappy And Unpleased . 

Jungkook's POV 

" You Know ? He's So Handsome , He Also Helped Me Everytime I Was So Confused Or Needed Help , But He Never Took Me To The After Life World

" You Know ? He's So Handsome , He Also Helped Me Everytime I Was So Confused Or Needed Help , But He Never Took Me To The After Life World . How Mean ." Na Hee Kept On Talking About Jaehyun Although She Saw That I Was Completely Pissed . Actually I Was Bored With Her . It Was Our First Date But I Don't Feel It Right . She Kept Blabbering About Another Guy Infront Of Me . I Hate It . 

" Na Hee ? Wanna Go Home ? I'm Tired ." I Said While Rubbing My Nape , She Frowned And Shook Her Head . 

" Yah ? You Stupid , People Die To Spent Time With Their Dates And You Wanna Go Home ? Such A Disappointment ." She Rolled Her Eyes While Sighing , " Aren't You Happy With Me ? You Looked Spaced Out When I Was Talking , Were You Even Hearing Me ?" She Said Glaring Me . I Hold Her Hand And Smiled Or Say Fake Smiled .

" I'm Here , I Thought You Were Tired ......Nevermind , Let's Stay Here For Little Longer Hmm ?" I Brushed Her Fringes Making Her Smile And Nod . She Placed Her Head On My Shoulder . I Pecked Her Forehead And Intertwined Our Fingers . She Smiled And Stared At The Sky When We Heard Some Familiar Voices .

" Isn't That Taehyung And Minseo ? Woah.....They Are Looking So Perfect . So Cute ." Na Hee Smiled Gazing At Them . I Looked At The Direction She Was Staring At , A Frown Formed On My Face Seeing Taehyung Chasing Minseo , Both Laughing And Giggling . Taehyung Pulled Her By Waist And Started Tickling Her , Minseo Burst Into Laughter .

They Look So Happy . 

" Haha , Let Them Have Their Privacy , Let's Go ." Na Hee Said As She Got Up . " Jungkook ? Kookie ? Hey !! " I Snapped Out And Looked At Her Confused . " Let's Go !! Aren't You Tired ?" 

" No . I Wanna Stay......Now ."

Na Hee's POV 

What ? But Why ?

I Shrugged And Sat Beside Him , The Sky Looked So Beautiful , Jaehyun Said That There Are Workers Living On Stars , Was He Kidding ? I Gonna Kill Him If He Was.....But Where Is He Now ? In Paris ? But He Said If I'll Call His Name.....He'll Come To Meet Me But Where Is He ? He Probably Lied To Me . " Liar ."

" Is That So ?" 

I Looked Around As I Heard His Voice , Jungkook Was Sitting There Staring At Taehyung And Minseo , What He Wants Now ? Can't Give Them Privacy Huh ? I Rolled My Eyes When I Saw A Familiar Figure Smiling At Me While Standing Behind The Tree . I Gasped As I Realized Who It Was . " Jungk- " I Turned To See Him Storming Towards Taehyung . " JUNGKOOK !! HEY " I Called Out But He Just Ignored Me . What's Wrong With Him ? I Had No Option But To Follow Him . 

Taehyung's POV 

" Shut Up Taehyung !! You Are Not My Type . I Gonna Marry G-Dragon !! My Bias !! " Minseo Stick Her Tongue Out And Started Running Away From Me . 

" Then What ? I Love You , I'll Steal My Girl Away From Her Idol ?" I Laughed While Chasing Her . She Giggled Running Faster But Sad Her Heels Weren't Helping Her Much . I Laughed And Grabbed Her Wrist . " Got You...." I Smirked And Pecked Her Cheek . She Blushed And Tried To Runaway But I Trapped Her In My Arms . She Pout And Started Hitting My Arm Playfully Making Me Giggle More .  " Hey......Stop Resisting Me ." I Said Making Her Look At Me . Her Gaze Soften As She Stared In My Eyes .

It Felt So Good , Having The Person I Love , In My Arms . If This Is A Dream .....Then I Don't Wanna Wake Up . 

" Taehyung.....Let Go ." She Whispered And Started Pushing Me Away .

" Please .....Don't Push Me Away.....Minseo-ah.....I Love You..." I Said While Leaning Close To Her Face , She Looked Away , " Please Don't Avoid Me.....My Feelings ." She Looked At Me And Slowly Closed Her Eyes , Before I Could Kiss Her ......

" Yah KIM TAEHYUNG ? What The Fuck Are You Doing ?!! " I Turned To See Jungkook Walking Towards Us In Anger . Wait.....But Why ?

" You Again ? Jungk-" Before I Could Complete My Sentence He Grabbed My Collar And Threw A Punch On My Face . I Groaned And Looked At Him Confused . " Wait -" He Again Punched Me Making Me Step Back . " Jeon Jungkook.....I'm Warning You .....Stay Away.....Don't Act Reckless !! What's Your Fucking Problem ?" I Growled As I Turned To Him . 

" Let's Go Minseo-ssi......You Can't Stay With Him ." He Said And Grabbed Her Wrist . Minseo Looked At Me Worried And Then At Jungkook . I Gritted My Teeth And Grabbed Minseo's Other Wrist , Making Them Halt On Their Track . Jungkook Turned And Glared Me , " I Said Leave ."

" And I'm Also Saying.....The Same.....Leave Her ." 

" Jungkook ? Taehyung ? What's- "

We  Exchanged Death Glares While Holding Minseo's Wrists . I Won't Give Up So Easily , Not Now . 

*********End Of Chapter 83 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapters . 

- Charil Meng .