Chapter 94

Minseo's POV 

I Stared At Taehyung , Confused , Happy , Guilty , Mad ? I Really Had No Idea What I Felt At The Moment He Kissed My Hand , I Blushed And Pulled My Hand Away , " Ahh......Happy Birthday Taehyung , Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day ." I Smiled And Looked Around For The Gift I Bought For Him , But Before I Could Hand It To Him , Hoseok Dragged Him Away , To Cut The Cake I Guess . 

" Sad.......May I Know What's In It ? " I Got Startled As The Deep Voice Grumbled Beside Me , I Averted My Eyes To The Figure Leaning On The Wall , His Black T-Shirt Hugging His Figure , Showing His Slender Curve . I Smiled And Looked Back At The Blue Wrapped Box . " Might Me Something Secret Huh ?" He Smirked Eyeing Me .

" Ah...Aniyo ....It's Just A Gucci Earring . I Had No Time To Buy Something , Besides I Really Didn't Knew About His Likes And Favoritism But I Read In Magazines That He's Fond Of Gucci ......Maybe He'll Like It ." I Smiled . I Gazed At Him When I Heard Him Chuckle . " Huh ?" 

" He'll Accept Anything And Cherish It Life Long If You'll Give It To Him , Anyone Of Us Will Do . Besides You Know How Crazy Those Kids Are Over You . They......Like You ." He Smiled And Took A Deep Breath . " Looks Like They Are Cutting Cake , He Might Be Searching For You , Let's Go ." He Put On His Black Jacket And Messed His Hair . Can't Deny He Was Looking Hella Attractive While Doing It .

" So They Like Me ?" I Asked Acting As If I Don't Know Anything , He Stopped And Glanced At Me Before Nodding , " But What About You ? Don't You Like Me ?" He Turned His Back To Me And Sighed . 

" It Must Be Annoying For You To Have So Many Suitors Beside You'll Choose Only One Of Us And .....I Know I Don't Have Any Chance .....I Don't Wanna Give Up , I Won't ....But Don't Worry ....I Won't Force My Love To You .....I Don't Wanna Make The Environment More Awkward For You .....And What Happened At The Restaurant .....Mianhe ." He Smiled And Walked Towards BTS . 

" What ? He Loves Me Or Nah ?" I Tilt My Head , A Bit Confused . 

" I Guess He Does , He's Just Thinking That You Are Too Awkward Around Him And He's Not Being Childish Like The Maknaes , He Knows The Fact That Fighting Over You And Forcing You To Choose One ....Will Only Make You More Confuse ." My Eyes Widen Hearing The Familiar Voice , I Lowered My Head Seeing Jin Oppa Standing Behind Me .

" Oppa..." I Whispered , I Know He's Very Over Protective When It Comes To His Sisters And I Really Don't Want Him To Punch Any Of Their Faces , " Oppa Please Don't Hit Them , I Beg You ." I Begged Him Knowing That He Can Do That . But Surprisingly He Smiled And Ruffled My Hair . I Blinked Totally Confused , Is This The Sunshine Before Storm ? Can't Determine Tho .

 " Choose Wisely ." With That He Joined The Boys , Jumping On Namjoon's Back Who Was Singing The Birthday Song . I Laughed But My Mind Was Completely On His ' Choose Wisely ' . Do He Agree With The Fact That His Sister Is All Grown Up And Needs A Boyfriend Or That Was...Like....' Choose The Person You Want And I'll Make Sure He'll Live In Hell ?' Noooo That Can't Be True . 

Is Jin ......Sadist Type ? 

" Na Hee-ah ? C'mon !! Birthday Boy Is Searching For You !! " Hoseok Gave A Bright Smile Making Me Nod And Walk To Them . Taehyung Sliced The Cake And Placed It In Front Of My Face , I Giggled And Took A Small Bite , Although I Was Craving To Eat The Whole Piece , But I'm An Actress , I Can't ......Glutton ....Right ? Ha Ha Ha....Yeah . 

" LET'S PARTY !!! YEASSSSS !! " Jimin Screamed And Turned On The Music , RM Switched The Lights Off , The Fairy Lights Were The Only Source Of Light In The Whole Room , Boys Started Dancing Madly , While Yoongi And RM Got Themselves Some Drinks . I Giggled And Sat On The Couch Watching Them .