Chapter 53

Taehyung's POV 

I Almost Yelled At The Person Who Knocked At The Door Ruining My Chance To Be With Minseo . " MWOYO ?......." But I Gulped As My Eyes Met With A Scary Version Of Min Yoongi . " Uhh....Hyung ?" He Tilt His Head Shoving His Hands In The Pocket Leaning On The Door Frame . He Scanned Me From Head To Toe Before Speaking . 

" Am I Disturbing .....You Guys ?" His Words Were Normal But The Tone He Used Were Like He Was Spatting Venom . I Shook My Head In Denial , He Smirked As He Stood Straight And Turned To Leave , " Jin Is Calling You Guys Downstairs Heh ." I Just Stared At His Back Walking Away From My Vision . I Sighed And Walked Back To Minseo Who Was Already Waiting For Me . 

" Jin Hyung Wants Us Downstairs ." Minseo Nodded And Got Up , I Grabbed My Denim Jacket And Followed Minseo To The Living Room . As We Reached Near The Living Area We Saw A Sleepy Jimin Or You Can Say A Sleepy Silk Cocoon While His  Eyes Were Covered Under His Messy Unraveled Bangs And He Was Yawning . I Can Bet That Yoongi Hyung Dragged That Poor Mochi Here As If He's A Sack . 

Jisoo Was Sitting On The Couch Reading Something With Full Concentration , Totally Immersed In That Fashion Magazine While Her Spects Were Resting On The Bridge Of Her Nose . 

Jungkook Was All Sweaty In His Black Loose Shirt With A Pair Of Shorts , Casually Scrolling Through His Phone Leaning On The Huge Cocoon . Jin Was On Namjoon's Bean Bag Chair While Hoseok And Namjoon Were On Floor With Yoongi Standing Near The Kitchen Door With An Unamused Face . " Wae ? What's Wrong SeokJin-ssi ?" I Asked As I Plopped Beside Jungkook . 

" Ahh.....Tomorrow Is Our Last Day In Paris.....So These Two Days We Gonna Roam Around And Enjoy All The Beautiful Places In Paris Arrasso ?" I Leaped On Jungkook Excited Who Gave Me The Same Reaction Laughing Like A Monkey . We Really Share Same Brain Cells Haha . 

" Well .......We'll Have Our Lunch Out So....Ppalli.....Go And Get Ready , Or We'll Miss A Lot Before Going Back To Seoul ." Namjoon Stretched And Placed His Arm Around Hoseok Who Was Smiling With All His Joys Splattering Out Of His Face . Perfect Sunshine . 

Jimin Groaned Mumbling Something But What I Only Heard Was " #$%^*&@" I Chuckled And Glanced At Minseo Who Was Talking With Jin " Aish.....Lazy Pigs , Get Your Ass In Your Rooms And Come Fast Or You Want Me To Drag You All In Shorts And Pajamas , So That French People Can Enjoy This Bangtan Circus Huh ?" Yoongi Deadpanned Walking Upstairs . Jungkook Jolt Up And Was On His Way Upstairs But Stopped And Turned To Minseo Who Was Shocked At His Sudden U-Turn . 

"Wait

"Wait...... What's That ? A HICKEY ?" 

Minseo's POV 

All Stopped And Paid Their Attention Towards Me . I Blinked And Touched My Neck Where He Was Pointing . My Eyes Widen When I Realized That I Just Waddled Downstairs Not Even Hiding The Bites  Under Make Up . I Laughed Awkwardly Shooting Death Glares At Taehyung Who Smiled Proudly Snaking Jimin's Neck And Pulling Him Closer . " Ani...Ani...It's....You Know ? " 

" Yahh C'mon Tell What's That ? Who Gave That ? Taehyung Pout Cutely Asking Such A Ridiculous Question . Jungkook Was Still Glaring Me , He Balled His Fist And His Veins Started To Show Up On His Muscular Arms ,Telling He Was Really Mad At Me . 

" Yahh...It's A B-B-Bug Bite.....Yes Its A Bug Bite ." Jin Walked Towards Me And Turned Me Examining The Bite . Jungkook Scoffed And Jogged Upstairs While Others Lazily Followed Him . Jin Sighed And Pecked My Forehead . 

" Don't Open Your Windows , I'll Call The Pest Control Later Hmm ? I Don't Want My Baby Sis Being Affected By Some Stupid Bugs . Go Ppalli...Get Ready ." He Smiled One Last Time Before Walking Back To His Room . I Sighed And Rubbed My Neck Embarrassed . When I Felt Something....Or Someone Behind Me . 

" Do I Really Look Like A Bug To You ? " 

I Turned And Bumped With His Hard Chest , Since When He Started Working Out ? I Gazed Up Seeing A Smirking Taehyung . He Placed His Arms Around My Waist Not Letting Me Go . I Glared Him But He Was Really Shameless . He Licked His Lips Coming Closer To My Face . " I Don't Wanna Be A Bug.....I Want To Be Your Daddy ." He Winked Before Walking Away Leaving Me Dumbfounded . I Mean WTF Was That ? From Where He Got That Cheesy Disgusting Line ? Ew .

 I Mean WTF Was That ? From Where He Got That Cheesy Disgusting Line ? Ew

" YAH KIM TAEHYUNG ?! "

I Shook My Head And Walked Upstairs . Today I Was Feeling Empty , Coz The Whole Day Na Hee Was Somewhere Missing . After What Happened Yesterday ....She Just Vanished From My Eye Sight . Was She Really Mad ? Should I Apologize ? But What I Said Was True ......

I Walked To My Closet And Pulled Out Something Presentative . After A Quick Shower , I Changed Into This : 

 After A Quick Shower , I Changed Into This : 

I Put On Make Up And Smiled At My Reflection . Luckily I Was Successful To Cover Those Hickeys , Aish I'll Never Enter That Devil's Den Again . I Just Barged In 3 Rooms And 3 Of Them Were Something That I Never Expected I Have To Face . I Looked At The Necklace Worried . 

" Mianhe....Na hee-ah ." I Whispered While My Eyes Longing To See Her. But I Was Really Glad That She Didn't Saw Jungkook Making Out With Jisoo . I Can't Believe What I Saw , I Don't Like Jungkook In That Way But Still I Felt Pain Seeing Them Together .....I Wonder ....

What Will Happen If Na Hee Will See Him With Jisoo ? 

**************End Of Chapter 53 

Sorry For The Delay . 

Thanks For Reading . Please Vote , Comment And Share ^ ^ See You In Next Chapter . 

- Charil Meng .