Ⅰ. 𝔸𝕤𝕥𝕒, 𝕐𝕦𝕟𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕《ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖》

"The Wizard King is back!"

"He and the Magic Knights sent an invading army packing!"

"Three cheers for our hero, the Wizard King!"

"Wow, those guys sure are loud. Right, Sister Lily?" I ask the nun next to me. She's very beautiful, with dark blue hair, light blue eyes, and a mole under her eye. I've known her since she came to the church after my parents.

"They have to be happy about something, right? Come on now, we have to finish this laundry." She smiles at me, her eyes crinkling. I sigh in response and get to work. Always making sure I pull my weight over here.

"ONE DAY," I flinch a little. Not again... "I'LL BECOME THE WIZARD KING AND MAKE YOU HAPPY! SO, [NAME], WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" I chuckle a little. I should be used to his antics by now. 

"You forget Asta. I'll become the Wizard Queen. Nice try though." The gray-haired boy looks at me with sparkles in his eyes. Despite not having magic, he still tries his best and because of that, he works on his body strength and stamina and I join him. I personally He doesn't look like it sometimes, but he is very muscular. Kind of cute too, with his messy, (ashy ass) blonde hair and green eyes.

"Sorry, Asta," Sister Lily says. "[Name] is only 15 so..." she trails off and continues working on the laundry. Asta looks like he's about to combust.

"NOT YET!" he yells. I sigh. "I'M NOT DONE YET!"

"It's inspiring, the fact that you don't give up."

"EXACTLY! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!"

"Asta, please. I won't marry you."

"GUAAAAHHH! NOT YET, NOT YET!"

Sister Lily acted faster than I could and brought out her grimoire.

"Water Creation magic: Holy Fist of Love!"

Asta now lays in a crater as Sister Lily apologizes profusely. I laugh and help Lily finish her basket. I hear Asta yelling again but I just block it out as I feel a familiar mana presence.

"Yuno!" I cheer as I get up. I see Asta, blown away and dry now and I laugh again. Yuno has the other church kids surrounding his legs. "Hey, kiddos!" I wave to the younger kids. 

"Asta, are you causing trouble for [Name] and Sister Lily again?" Recca questions with her hands on her hips. I ruffle her fluffy hair.

"How many rejections will it take for you to get a hint?" Nash, the boy with freckled cheeks, asks. I ruffle his hair too. He scratched his head and glares at me. So he's at that age now.

"SHUT UP YOU BRATS! AND YUNO! WHY DO YOU KEEP GETTING IN MY WAY?!" Asta points at Yuno while Yuno just deadpans.

He puts a hand on his chin, "Why? Because you're noisy, short, restless, and immature. Basically, you have no qualities that would appeal to women, much less [Name]." I wheeze a little and he looks back at me. "I'll help you two with the laundry."

"Thanks, Yuno." I smile at him. Less work for me, I shrug in my head. 

"STOP IGNORING ME!" Asta yells.

"For the record Asta, you and [Name] can't marry. You're 15." Yuno deadpans. 

"Shut up, Yuno! You... urgh... handsome jerk! Fight me for [Name]'s love!" Asta points at Yuno again.

"No. She isn't an item to be won." Yuno says. 

Conversation over. Asta starts entertaining the kids while Sister Lily and I continue to do the laundry. After we finish, Yuno dries a portion with his magic while I dry another part of it with the same attribute.