𝐗𝐈𝐕. ᔕO ᗷᗩᔕIᑕᗩᒪᒪY, I ᗪIEᗪ

Before you go read, because this is actually kind of important(I think?):

Do you have any OC's? I would like to use them, of course with your permission, in this story for... story purposes. I'm afraid if I say anything, I'll spoil my plans. It's fine if you do not want your OC's in this story, I can just use my own but I would like to include yours as well~! Alright, I'll leave now. (apologies, this is closed now, but you can still include them in specials?)

That up there is the old A/N and still valid. The new one:
I was so confused because I put up another font on this and I was like, 'the second arc isn't over yet? what happened to my other chapter?' the reality is, i'm just stupid.

~L M

☾☼☽

First Person POV...

I hiss out every curse I can as I sprint to the others. They'd better be okay, or else I'll castrate them! Wait, no that'd be bad... In my anger, I manage to make it there in a matter of seconds to see a bleeding Noe and Klaus, Mimosa, and Yuno bound by Mineral Magic.

I grit my teeth in anger, hot tears prickling my eyes. This is my fault. If only I had focused..! But now I have to focus, so I quickly shake those thoughts away.

You're going down for good this time. I send mana to heal Noelle and set a shield over her. Who knows what this guy might try.

"Ms. [Name]! Please stand down! He is far too dangerous!" Klaus yells me and I reel back in surprise at his usage of my actual name.

I glare at him. "And what would I do? Let him attack me?! Or you guys?! You're already hurt and it looks like you can't get out, so I'll help regardless of what you say!" I yell back at him. He looks conflicted before he nods in confirmation. That is all I need as I send spell after spell at him.

He isn't able to dodge many of them, but with his Fire Magic healing him-

I nearly facepalm at my stupidity. Thankfully, I copied Water Magic from Sister Lily when I was younger.

As I prepare myself to douse his flames, I fail to feel a Talos puppet creeping behind me. While I had raged, I kept my attention on Pale Guy, and Pale Guy alone. Everyone else is either unconscious or struggling to escape their bonds.

All of a sudden, the Talos puppet holds her in place from behind, giving Pale Guy the time to bind her hands and feet. I growl in impatience and struggles to try to escape my binds.

"That's a dirty trick you got there, Pale Guy," he quirks an eyebrow at my nickname for him.

"You wouldn't move. Now, you can die." He raises his hand, summoning the mineral sword from earlier.

"Mineral Creation Magic: Laevateinn."

He throws his hand forward, making the sword fly over to Yuno, who still tries to escape. I wriggle even more but I know she won't make it.

Suddenly, an ash-blonde blur appears.

"I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!" Asta yells at Pale Guy. I tear up and look down in shame. I couldn't do anything again. It's all my fault...

☾☼☽

All I remember seeing is... Asta? He was hurt while protecting us. Noelle was too. Is Yuno okay? My head hurts. I notice I'm floating now? When did that happen? How is it happening? I feel something on my leg and I look down. A flowy white dress takes place of what I was wearing earlier.