𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡

Warning(s): Death, murder, blood. My apologies if these make you uncomfortable.

"We're gods-"

"And also the older siblings of the girl you let die three times."

Huh?

I'm sure the confusion is visible on my face. I don't have any female friends besides Vanessa, Noelle, Mimosa, and Rebecca. Also, how is it possible for them to have died three times when they haven't even died once?

You two said you wouldn't say that.

"Piss off, you annoying fly-"

The 'annoying' and now pissed off 'fly' roars so loudly, that even those gods have to cover their ears in order to lessen the noise.

"Brother, Draco is correct. We did agree to not say anything about that today," the female god holds her brother's arm. "But, now that you have," she looks over at mother again. I can see her nod in the corner of my eye in response. "Well, you can have your memories back."

"Wait!" I cry. "What about my friends that are still fighting?"

"Time is frozen outside, thanks to your mother," the male snaps. "Now can we hurry this up? I don't want to see your face anymore."

Yeah, yeah, let's just do this so I don't have to see your face, Bruvis-

"Don't speak my name, you insolent-!" 'Bruvis' sighs in exasperation. "Arcadia, let's just do this so Draco can leave, along with his vessel."

'Arcadia' nods, as I just sit. What in the hell is going on?

You'll find out soon. For now, let's just sit and wait.

"I'm sorry I had to do this to you, [Name," mother mumbles.

"Huh? What are you..." I trail off as I realize it's dark again.

When I turn back to look at her,

she's gone.

Everyone is.

But the darkness is soon replaced by a large room, with three couches put together and a chair to the side. I sit upon one of the couches, laying on my stomach. I try to move my eyes to look up at the light, which I assume is coming from a chandelier, but I can't move my head.

The couch faces a square displaying some images on a dresser. The images move, and if I pay attention, they make sound as well.

The 'square' is called a television or TV, and the thing it's on is a TV stand.

I would've figured that out at one point.

Yeah, okay.

"Entertain me a little, Naruto," the image says.

"eNtErtAiN mE a LiTtLe, nAruTo, shut the hell up... damnit, I forgot your name," I rant at the screen, but I can't control my mouth. Who's Naruto and- Images, memories flood through my head and I twitch slightly.

Well, it came much faster than I had thought it would.

Shut up.

The image continues, now facing the back of the man and a dome. "I've got a tough job waiting for me now, so..." He doesn't finish, some ominous music begins to play and words appear on the screen.

Another voice speaks to us saying, "Ultimate Defense: Zero Blind Spot-!" Before it is suddenly paused when a knock comes from the front door.

I couldn't tell before but it's raining pretty hard right now, I could barely hear it over the... 'anime.' The pyjamas I wear- Short shorts and a loose tank top- feel much colder now since I am not laying on the couch but...