Box of Feelings-100 Vote Special

<<Thanks for requesting MinakoArisato04 sorry for rewriting this <33 and sorry if it still sucks hehe.

I listened to the 'Kimi no na wa. soundtrack while writing this, which really set the mood for me!

~L M

☾☼☽

Introduction...

William Vangeance.

Captain of the Golden Dawn. 

Cool, calm, collected.

He's also kinda cute, but we won't talk about that just yet.

And then you.

You beautiful, amazing, wonderful human being that actually puts up with my shit. I thank your parents for creating you.

Hell yeah, that's you.

But here you are, with him, standing right before your next mission. Conquer the dungeon. You have no idea what type of traps there will be, like there could be some, uh... *coughs,* Truth Magic or something like that? Or maybe... a box? So we can ship you guys together- I'm sorry.

But uh, you never know, hehe. 

☾☼☽

"You ready to go Cap?" You ask as you prepared to go. You stood there, donning a beautiful outfit; a t-shirt and some black shorts. And over that, your fabulous Golden Dawn robe.

"Yes, I am," William says. He wears his usual outfit, mask and all. Honestly, yes. That's it. That's all there is to his outfit. Utter perfection, just like him.

"Perfect~." You drawl out, seemingly bored, but in reality, you're excited. Missions have always been easy for you, but this is only your second time going to a dungeon.

And even better; you're with your Captain.

Not gonna lie, you've been in love with him since you were a child. Even before he had received his mask from Lord Julius, he was so adorable, cute, and kind-hearted. He was happy in your presence, so warm and... well, I guess you can't say 'carefree.'

But because you were friends, you could stand by his side in battle as his Vice-Captain. You consider yourself lucky, even if you might never get a chance to tell him your feelings. And you're okay with that.

But enough of that. You still have a chance, even if it's a slim one.

"[-ame]? [Name]?" William waves a hand in your face and you resist the urge to knock it away.

"Hmm?" You hum and quirk an eyebrow.

"You've been spaced out for several minutes now. And speaking of space, could you use Spatial Magic to get us there?"

You hum again to acknowledge the question and with a snap of your fingers, the two of you disappear from the Golden Dawn Headquarters, which alarmed some of the members.