𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛

sksks, sorry this came out so late, i was busy crying and deleting horrible parts of this chapter and ngl, this is my favorite OP. i think. THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD T^T

ALSO TW:
there's a some crack. things like memes. not very fitting and also Rades is kinda(very) OOC. yey. ANNND, a new character, huhuhu.

~L M

First Person POV...

The nobles look shocked but I don't really know why. It's not an unfathomable idea for the kingdom to be attacked.

Wow, this food is not sitting well inside of my stomach. Probably should've stuck with (f/f). My stomach rumbles showing its distaste. Nevermind, I'll stick with tatoes.

Captain Fuegoleon is the first to break out of his stupor. "I know it must pain you all to listen to me, but-"

Asta cuts him off. "People out there are dying! We shouldn't waste our time on this!" He yells and then runs off.

"You can't even feel mana, how will you find them?" Klaus questions.

"I'll follow the screams!" Asta yells back, and then he's gone.

I chuckle. "I'll watch him, so peace out." And then with a flash, I'm gone and next to Asta who screams.

"When did you get here?!" He exclaims.

"Just now actually. Now, hurry up, it's our duty as Magic Knights to help our people." I order. He nods and we split ways.

"M-Miss... Please..." A voice calls out to me meekly. "Save us," the man coughs out blood and it splatters the burning streets. Quickly, I run over to the man and help him up.

Copy Magic: Sea Dragons' Nest.

Copy Magic: Qualle Operation.

"Stay here, I placed a healing spell as well, so you should live." As I walk away, I pick up the people with mana and place them inside of the barrier, and quickly taking down the zombie-like enemies.

⇠⇡⇢

???

Die, die, die, die, why won't she die?! I just want death! Like they had wished me death. I want revenge.

Revenge.

Revenge.

How come they get to live so happily?! Smiling and laughing while I sit in the corners of this damned piece of stone. Damn her, damn her, damn her. Why couldn't she have let me live? What did I do?!

...

I'll kill them all one day.

⇠⇡⇢

Why is it so easy to take down these things? I thought they'd be a challenge since-

The yelling of Asta disrupts my thoughts as it usually does but this time, it sounds pained. Huh. Oh. OH! Shiet, this might actually be bad. I think as I sprint over to his voice.

Reaching his area and slaying a few of the assailants on the way, I call out to him. "SUP SHORTY, YOU SOUNDED A BIT HURT THERE- OH, YOU'RE INJURED AGAIN!" I mockingly say.