𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼. 𝐼 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒

sorry for being dumb and not replying to comments as i gradually forget about them as days pass because i'm ultra dum :D

~L M

⇠⇡⇢

TW: an excessive amount of cursing and some threats. Also Tokyo Ghoul spoilers.

"That's right, [Name]. I know these people and you do too."

"They're our friends."

The rumbling from Licht ends as the trio that appeared seals it once more. They sweatdrop at the sight of Draco dragging you towards them.

Draco doesn't pay attention to your feeble struggles. Giving him your mana was clearly a bad idea, especially since you couldn't absorb any more for some reason.

...Eating mana should be impossible, right? And even if it were possible, how is it keeping you from absorbing mana?

Draco finally stops pulling you along as you reach your four enemies. Asta and Yami still seem to be paralyzed or something, as they just continue looking on.

The hot guy looks at you curiously, before recognition sparks in his eyes and so he speaks, "You're [M/N]'s daughter, aren't you?" Your eyes widen and he smirks. "It seems I was right," he says and yawns. "Licht, you attacked her without knowing who she was? I thought you had met [M/N]."

Licht's eyes widen as well before he smiles apologetically. "I'm sorry. I must've been blinded by the rage for my comrades. And it's been... well, forever since I've seen [M/N]'s face, despite her being around us for so long."

Hot guy nods while Pink-hair and Beast Man stay quiet and just look.

But Pink-Hair doesn't stay silent for long. "I am... pleased to finally meet you. I do hate you for injuring Licht, but I can set it aside... for now." Your mouth twitches at those last two words.

Beast Man talks next, "You're pretty strong for such a little thing. I thought you'd be stronger though."

Yeah, well it seems like all that training with Asta didn't do shit. I think as I glare at the hand being held by Draco. How the hell is he so strong?

As if sensing my stare, his hand holds mine even tighter, nearly crushing it with his strength. I wince, but try to keep it hidden, which ultimately fails.

To distract them from that, I speak, "Who are you people and how does he- not we-" I glare at Draco again. "Know you?"

Yawning Man yawns before chuckling. "That memory spell that Patricia put on you really did its job, huh?"

It takes a moment for me to realize.

"You fucking fuck heads, this was your idea? This was your fault?!" I start yelling. "Well fuck you anyways, I have a new family and all that shit that was better than the family you assholes gave me. Those shitheads didn't even care for me anyway, and I would've died were it not for the church. All your fucking plan did was made me fucking hate them and their fucking line of work which I still hate because you pieces of shits and sons of bitches are killing innocent people and taking children's mana!" I see Hot Guy- no, not Hot Guy- start to open his mouth but I shush him. "You better shut the fuck up before I chop off your dick with Asta's blunt sword and shove it up your motherfucking ass. Then, I'm gonna fucking chop off each of your fingernails and toenails Yamori style... you want a centipede up your ear too?" I question and smile darkly but still heaving from my anger.

"What's 1000 minus 7, bitch?"

Wait, who the hell is Yamori- nevermind.

I take a deep breath before continuing, "If what you said was true Draco, then tell me how we're friends because I would really like to know."