𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

𝗜 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣

𝗜 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣. 𝗙𝗢𝗥 the first time in forever I couldn't go to sleep. After I woke from my nap I laid in bed relaxing, and when it came time for me to go to bed I couldn't. No matter how many songs I hummed, or sheep I counted I couldn't shut my brain off. I even turned to the kid's channel and that didn't work,

After about 4 hours I gave up and just laid there staring at the dark ceiling. The tv was low and muffled, and all I could focus on was the constant speed of my breathing. Somewhere between my staring, I started to hear a low hum. The deep humming unlocked the image of his arms around me singing me to sleep.

I was so tired and just out of it that I didn't even realize.

Soon enough I fell asleep.

Now my alarm was blazing off yelling at me. I groaned and lifted my noodle-like arm searching for the alarm to shut it off. Once I finally got it off I turned my head letting my cheek rest on my pillow. It's been a while since I slept in a soft, comfortable bed.

I considered just laying in my bed all day and never leaving, but remembered this is what I signed up for. If I wasn't doing music I was to do school. I see why I did music as long as I did. Who wants to wake up at 7 in the morning to endure 8 hours of hell?

"Wake up! We'll be late!" Bella knocked once, more like banged, shouting at me. My head fell limp and I groaned burying my face into my pillow, "Elle seriously!"

I inhaled and screamed into my pillow. I hate being normal now, "Okay! I'm up!" I rolled over on my back staring at the ceiling. The familiar feeling from last night returned and I sat up rubbing my eyes.

Well, it all starts now.

I got up and picked my clothes. I went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. When I was done I went back to my room to apply some makeup to my face. I didn't do anything heavy to my face, just enough to take the dead off of me. I couldn't find my lipgloss so I was going crazy trying to find it. Eventually, I gave up and just put my clothes on.

Once I was ready I walked downstairs with a pout still not wanting to go to school. I was shocked to see Ash in my kitchen serving my sister a plate of food. Slowing down in my tracks I stood at the end of the stairs watching, "Ash. W-what are you doing here?" I'm confused about how he even got inside. It doesn't look like my dad is here, and my dad can't cook so where did all this food come from?

"Taking you to school," He pointed the black spatula towards me, "Don't worry it's just for this week while everyone is adjusting to...you know you." He shrugged and I huffed and shook my head. There is nothing I would be able to do about this, and he's right. By now kids are waiting in the parking lot for me to drive up, and until the heat goes down I might actually need to have Ash around.

I walked over to the table sitting down.

Ash came over with my plate and I smiled and then quickly slapped my hand over my mouth. Crap. Crap. I did it. I gave in.