𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 and stayed with Edward all day

𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 and stayed with Edward all day. I texted Bella and told her that I was fine so that if dad asked he'd know that I wasn't kidnapped or anything.

I'm mad at him but I don't want him to worry.

It's now Saturday, and apparently, the Cullen's are going fishing. I was just gonna leave and go hang with Jake, but Edward decided to stay behind. Even after I told him multiple times that he could go and I didn't need him to hover over me, he still insisted.

Of course, Emmett teased us about it the entire time. I'm honestly surprised Carlisle and Esme let us stay in the house after everything Emmett said.

My dad would never. Even before all the things were said.

"Okay, I lied. Can we just watch a Disney movie?" I had an old brown book in my hand about some guy Lancelot. I only knew him because I watched Once Upon a Time. Now I wanna watch that, "actually I wanna watch something else."

Edward was currently organizing his shelves. His room was full of books and music, every teenage girl's dream.

"I'm almost done." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully and stood up going through his CDs. All this music and he hasn't got a single thing related to me, I'm offended.

"Your music is terrible. I'm not in it." I held up a, what looked to be a Jazz album.

He looked at me and took the plastic away from me, putting it back. "That's not true." He said and moved over to the corner. I turned away and flipped through more.

I heard a click and turned to see him putting something in his CD player. He closed the plastic and moved it to the side.

The familiar piano intro started to play. I looked at him biting my lip, "oh."

He grabbed my hand nodding, "yeah, oh." He placed my hand on his shoulder. His hand went down to my waist and his other latched around mine.

I looked up into his golden eyes enjoying the beautiful color.

I've spent 48 straight hours with him, and it's been the best time I've had since I've been back home.

Whether it's him cooking for me, reading to me, or just holding me, it's all made my situation so much better. I know I have to go home tomorrow. If I don't my dad will send out a whole search party and that's embarrassing.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, still swaying to the music not really dancing. I shook my head and moved closer to him to lay my head on his chest.