𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗔 17-year-old

𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗔 17-year-old. Today. October 11th, I aged another day. Goodbye, 16. My head is pounding and I am exhausted.

I spent 3 days in LA for my birthday. We rented out a club and had my party there, I can barely remember any of it. That same night I was put on a plane back home and was sent back to my bed.

I groaned turning in my bed. I'm throwing away my fake ID. I'm never drinking again.

"Good morning!"

"Happy birthday, Ellie-Bellie," Dad and Bella entered my room. I groaned and sat up brushing my hair away from my face.

I cringed at the old nickname, "dad. I'm not 5," my voice was raspy and faded. "Clearly. How was the party?" Bella asked.

I just looked at her and fell back against my bed. "Hey! Get up. We got gifts," Bella hit me with my pillow. I opened my eyes and held my hands out for the gifts. Dad handed me the biggest one...a photo book. "Your mom figured when you ran out of walls," he shrugged.

I smiled holding the book and camera my parents had gotten me. "Thanks, Dad." Bella handed me a long, rectangular box. "The boys at the Rez all contributed," she told me.

I opened it to see a gold bracelet with a music note on it. I ran my finger over it with a small smile on my lips. "Don't let me forget to call them. Thanks, guys," I looked at them.

They sighed nodding. "Well, I should get ready. Can I please have coffee my head is killing me right now," I rubbed my forehead. Dad leaned over to kiss my head.

"Yeah. Happy birthday. No more drinking!" He scolded as they left my room.

I huffed looking around my room with sleepy eyes. I got up and walked towards my window. I was a little sad to see he wasn't there, but I'll see him at school.

I got dressed, ready to get the day over with. Going downstairs I popped two Tylenols into my mouth. Ash turned with an apron on his waist.

"Birthday girl! I know you're late like always so I made muffins," he handed me a wrapped plate with two chocolate chip muffins. My bottle was filled with coffee ready for me to drink. I walked across the counter laying a kiss on his cheek.

I grabbed my stuff walking toward the door. "Bye Ash! Thank you!" I ran to my car. I put the plate in the passenger seat and started driving.

I was kind of tired on the way until I got to the familiar stoplight. Looking over I heard the loud roaring engine.

"Happy Birthday!!" The boys screamed out the window. I laughed shaking my head. "Thanks, boys," I saw the light turn green from the corner of my eye. "I get a head start!" I took off.