𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 familiar black chair with my eyes flickering between open and closed as my face was being poked at

Not even a day after the album was released I was being thrown around everywhere. The attention has been on me for the past 5 days and now after my first show since my hiatus I was performing again. Not only my old songs but songs from my new album.

I didn't think it was possible for any album I make to top my last one in the number of listens within only a day, but this one is way past that one.

Pinky Promise, my new album, seems to be a fan favorite.

The entire album is my road with Edw— him, but backward. From top to bottom is heartbreak to love. But from bottom to top is love and heartbreak. I guess it's that way because when I met him I was still getting over Justin and then I fell madly in love with him. And then after I fell in love with him he broke me.

So if the album's on repeat. It goes heartbreak, love, and then heartbreak again. It's all the same cycle.

"Does he have brown eyes?"

"I think so."

"Your brown eyes or chocolate brown?"

"My brown eyes."

"Makes sense. Since he's your father and all."

"Shawn! I was always told I had Charlie's eyes. Now I have his eyes? He didn't even know who I was," I leaned my head back to catch a glimpse of Shawn.

He pressed his lips together and he nodded. "Now you have Lucifer's eyes. I always knew you had a hint of the devil in you," he looked in the mirror fixing his shirt.

The door opened. "C'mon. 2 minutes," Mike walked in. I nodded and got up from the chair. Shawn followed me out to behind the stage.

From the back of the arena, you could see me walking down. Shawn kissed my head, "hey, I love you. If you want to cry just look at me. I'll know and pass out." I laughed and hugged him.

"Love you, Shawnee," Mike ushered me up to the stage. The stage was completely dark now and I stood in front of my microphone.

I'd be lying if I said that once those lights went up and I was singing on the stage and listening to all the screams I felt more at home than I had in months.

This is what I needed.

I needed to be surrounded by the people who are the literal reason I have a job.