𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 morning with no recollection of last night besides the fact that I had a party

I sat up and got out of my bed. I only had a spaghetti strap and underwear on as I walked into my ensuite bathroom. I rubbed my eyes opening the door.

I screamed seeing him standing at my sink with his cheeks full. He spat out the mouthwash and looked at me.

"What are you doing here!"

He rolled his eyes, "Let's see," he turned his back to the sink to lean against it. "We talked, argued, kissed, we drank, we talked again, we kissed again, we had sex." He listed before nodding. "That's all."

My eyes went wide, surprised at what he said and how he just casually shrugged like everything was okay.

"What? Justin!" I watched as he walked out of the bathroom. He turned on his heels. I sighed as I started to remember things from last night. He helped me. "Thank you."

Despite everything, including the big mistake I made, he was there. Last night he was my best friend Justin and not the guy who did me wrong in so many ways.

He nodded walking away.

I walked into the bathroom and stared in the mirror. "I am so dead," I turned the water on.

I finished getting ready and opened my door. It was quiet. I walked with Justin behind me.

"We never talk about it again. We are still broken up. I have no feelings toward you whatsoever. Got it?" I opened the door leading him out.

"Sure you don't. Goodbye, Elizabeth," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes closing the door.

I still don't like him.

When I turned around Mike was standing there. I pressed my lips together, "don't even," I shook my head with a pounding headache.

"I'm not gonna try," he followed me into the kitchen to start the coffee.

The penthouse was a bit of a mess. We're gonna have to do a lot of cleaning today. "How long are we staying?" I grabbed two mugs out of the pantry.

He took in a heavy breath as the coffee started brewing. "You have your 2 shows, a signing, and interviews," he explained.

I huffed hearing footsteps. We turned to see Shawn and the new boy talking as they walked up to the island. They both had sleepy eyes still.