𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 lot of awkward and terrible situations in life

𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 lot of awkward and terrible situations in life. It's like a package deal into the life of fame.

But somehow sitting in my living room with my father, manager, bodyguard, and lawyer all because of my basically naked photos on the internet was the most awkwardest thing I've ever had to live through.

I laid back on the couch with my arms crossed over my chest just listening to them.

"I want this kid in a jail cell...now!"

"It doesn't work like that."

"Well, it should."

"We just need to focus on Elizabeth's public image."

I had gotten used to the lawyer constantly calling me Elizabeth besides my protest. Justin always called me Elizabeth. He never called me anything else besides normal couple nicknames. He said my name was a beautiful gift and I was the gift given to him so he only called me Elizabeth.

Now, I can't stand it.

"Ellie," I corrected which they all ignored.

Ash left a comforting hand on my arm. I looked at him sitting next to me. "Can you please get me out of here?" I begged.

"I'm sorry, kid."

I nodded biting my lip leaning into his huge arm. It was rock solid, but it was like a soft pillow to me.

We had been here for over an hour now. I couldn't stand to listen to them go over every single option.

Mike already had a team trying to get rid of the photos everywhere that they could, but once it's out there it's stuck. They could only do so much.

"Alright, Nancy will send it out." Mike stood up. I lifted my head confused.

"What's going on?"

He looked at me, "I'm saving your life, kid."

I looked at dad confused. "We can take him in, but until they find proof of anything against him, there's only so much we can do."

Their words were like knives down my throat. He lied and exposed me publicly making himself look like the victim.

"What? Can't you charge him with child pornography or something? He's 18 now."

They all shared a look. "Did you send it to him?" The lawyer asked. Did she really expect me to answer that in front of all the men I trusted the most and who were all basically dads to me?

"I—," it was a complicated situation how he got the photos. I didn't send it to him in that context, but I also didn't send it to him at all. 

He took the photos and sent them to me. How he got it to look like I sent it to him, I don't know and don't care. I only care about clearing all of this up.