𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗥 for about a month now

𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗥 for about a month now. I have one more show here in Los Angeles before we leave America. We leave tomorrow night for Canada after the show. Right now I'm preparing for my interview.

My hair and makeup were being done right now. "So..." Ash started. I opened my eye to look at him slightly. "Justin?"

I groaned at the topic of him. "Ash, do we have to? I really don't wanna talk about it." He nodded holding up both of his hands in surrender. "Fine, fine. Just be careful, please."

I smiled softly before shutting my eyes again, "thanks, Ash. He says he's changed, but I don't know." I could never forgive Justin. I could never believe anything he says because of his actions in the past. All he's done is lie to me from the moment we met.

"I don't trust him, I don't like him either. But you're young, and heartbroken, seeking comfort in your ex is better than any of the alternatives."

I'm pretty sure Ash and Mike were just happy that I'm alive and continuing on with my life. I think they expected me to shut down completely and give up, but I didn't.

Edward was anything guy I thought would be the one, there's gonna be plenty of those. My life doesn't go on hold just because he left. Maybe I can be better without him, but I won't know unless I try to be.

A quick knock filled the room before the door opened and Mike came through, a guy with a clipboard behind him. "5 minutes."

The lady doing my hair finished spraying and fiddled with my curls a little bit more before stepping away. "So I've been informed, they will bring him up so you've got to decide is this your official statement?" I haven't publicly gone out with the breakup yet. It's been assumed and it's known by people in Forks, but it hasn't officially been announced by me.

I guess it's time.

"Yeah, I guess." Mike nodded. "Hey, it's your life. Go at your own pace." I nodded at his words standing and slipping my jacket over my shoulders, flipping my hair out of it.

"2 minutes!" Came from outside the door.

Mike opened the door for me to go. He kissed my head as I passed him, "I'm proud of you. Have fun, kid."

I stood waiting for the guys to let me onto the stage. They stepped aside and I took that as my signal to go.

I walked on stage and the crowd clapped and cheered. That continued for a few seconds before I sat and they all quieted down.