𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗘 were up to catch our flight to Canada

𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗘 were up to catch our flight to Canada. I had packed last night so my bags were all ready to go. Ash grabbed everything and carried it to the car while I walked down to the lobby with sunglasses covering my eyes and a blanket wrapped around my shoulders.

I walked up to the front desk and smiled. "Good morning," I said. It's 5:45. "I'm checking out of room 417," I laid the keycards down.

The receptionist typed away at the computer before she grabbed the cards. "Alright, you're all set. Have a good day!" She said with a lot of enthusiasm. I'm glad someone is having a good morning.

I smiled and turned around. I barely took 2 steps before I was bouncing back after a hard bump. I grunted and felt two warm hands wrap around my forearms. I steadied myself before I lifted my head.

"Holy shi-,"

"Please, according to my father he owns all things holy," the man in a suit held up his hand to stop me from finishing my sentence. He stepped back and stuffed his hands into his pockets with a shiny smile. "Now, hello, sweetheart," he tilted his head.

I swallowed and looked up at him. At 5 in the morning, he was put together pretty well. His hair was perfectly gelled back, his suit had no wrinkles, and his eyes were wide open.

But what really surprised me is what he was doing here. Why is he here?

"Why...what..what do you want?" I struggled to find something to say. That's all I managed to say.

His eyes faltered for a bit along with his smile. "Oh, right," he whispered before he took his hands out of his pockets and dug out a photo from his suit jacket. "Lucifer Morningstar. And you, Elizabeth.." he said my name.

He knows my name. He knows me.

That means...

"You are my daughter. Elizabeth Morningstar," He held a picture of a newly born baby out to me.

I reached out to grab it, analyzing it. It was him holding a baby. Holding me.

I looked up while he just waited for me to say something. Not very patiently, might I add. "Did you hear that? You're my spawn."

I looked up at him again.

"Elizabeth, car, now. Let's go," Mike stood at the door behind Lucifer. I looked at Mike and nodded, "yeah, I'm coming," I told him before looking back at Lucifer. "I really have to go."