𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

(double update, read previous chapter)

𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 biggest social area in the world for paps

𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 biggest social area in the world for paps. Get on a plane there are pictures, get off there are cameras everywhere.

My album is being released tonight. I've been away from Forks for 3 months now. Things have been better. I'm still reminded of him constantly, but I feel better.

Maybe it's the adrenaline of knowing that my album is going to be out for the entire world to hear in just a few hours.

Ash stood in front of me as we walked away from baggage claim with our bags.

Cameras flashed and people followed all asking questions at the same time.

"Elizabeth how do you feel about the new album?"

"What can you say inspired this album?"

"Is it true you are single?"

"Who is the album about?"

Ash held me close as we made it to the car. The driver put our bags away and got back in.

We are now in New York for the release party.

I pulled my shades off and leaned back. "Did you hear from Shawn?" I asked Ash.

He was staring at his phone nodding. "Yeah. He's here with Mike. Oh, Mike brought a friend," he said.

I nodded, "a friend?"

"Yeah, a kid. 19 I think."

Okay?

Ash and Mike haven't left my side the entire time I've been back. One of them is always with me if not both.

I hate the smothering, but I kind of like having them here. It's better than being alone.

"C'mon, kid." He tapped my shoulder. I looked up to see we had arrived at the penthouse. We were having the party here, Mike had this entire place scoped out.

We walked inside the gold doors and through the lobby. A bellboy helped with our bags leading us to the elevators. We're on the 6th floor.

Our apartment is the last one on the hall. Ash let the guy go and we knocked. There was a little laughter on the other side before the sound of the door unlocking and opening. Mike stood with a drink in his hand.