𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗬 place was a little longer due to us driving into the city

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗬 place was a little longer due to us driving into the city. I was still unsure of where, the area was unfamiliar.

And whenever I thought I knew, we'd only drive past it.

Where are we going?

"Stop putting up the middle finger I'm trying to break the internet."

Currently, I was trying to post a picture on my story and he's ruining it.

I grabbed his hand that was on my knee and laid his fingers out flat. He turned with a smirk teasing me.

"Now behave." I snapped the picture and at the last second he lifted his finger again, but it was too late I had already got it.

I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him.

I added the picture putting 'and where are we going tonight? 👀' as the caption.

This was gonna cause a rise. Mike was gonna be so pissed, but who cares? Not me.

We finally stopped moving. We were in front of a building surrounded by lights. It was very open and seemed to be very quiet. Mostly it was beautiful.

He helped me out of the car letting me hold onto his arm.

A man greeted us at the door, opening it for us.

We got inside and I was immediately in awe. It was dark, but the glowing essence of the deep blue water.

The fish all swam around, swiftly moving around each other.

My mouth fell open at the sight as I turned around looking at every corner.

This was like my dream come true. If only I could live here. Living in an aquarium seems nice unless the fish get out. Wait, I don't think they'd survive that. I don't think I want to live here anymore.

"Edward it's — it's perfect," I turned back to look at him. "I would've been fine with a movie," I told him laughing slightly.

He nodded looking away, "good. I got that too, c'mon." He pulled me through the place. It's so pretty in here.

We went through the tunnel surrounded by glass, showing all of the fish.

I stopped, going towards the glass, watching as a shark passed by.

"I like sharks," I said,