𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗘

𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗘. 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗠. 𝗬𝗨𝗣. I don't like him. I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to see him. I don't even want to say his name. As far as I'm concerned Edward Cullen doesn't even exist.

We're sitting in Literature class, the last class of the day, and of course, he's in there. Unlike all the other teachers I was assigned a seat. NEXT TO HIM! So I sat down and ignored him and this giraffe-looking bitch asked if he could move because "he had a hard time hearing". The teacher told him no because there were no other available seats and class was almost over. So he huffed and puffed about it and I decided to be childish.

In my defense, I had the right to. He's the one who's being difficult.

I asked to go to the nurse because I cut my finger, which isn't true, but the teacher didn't need to know that. What he did know is that I'm a new student here, so I have no idea where the nurse's office is, meaning I had to have someone show me.

Guess who??

Edwardo.

When we got outside the classroom he continued walking, and I went up behind him kicking the back of his legs. He only dipped down, I wanted him to fall, but that didn't work. He turned around annoyed and I crossed my arms leaning against one of the lockers.

"You're a dick." I chewed my gum excessively, smacking on purpose. He didn't seem bothered and just shrugged it off, "No wonder you don't have a girlfriend you've got a stick so far up your ass it's hit your brain."

"Is there a point to this because you're not bleeding?" He looked at my enclosed hand. How did he know? He can't even see my hand.

I honestly just came out here to tell him he's a dick so I don't know what else to say to him, "Not really, but I did get you out of class." I smiled and he didn't find any humor in it. I don't think he finds anything funny. He's like an emotionless Stefan. He's not annoying though, he's just a dick. I guess he is annoying though because rude people are annoying.

Everything I was seeing got darker, and I was surrounded by just him. His body towered over mine, his body in close contact with mine. His arm was by my head keeping me locked in my spot."

Well crap. What am I supposed to do now?

"I know I said you don't have a girlfriend, but can you please not make me first on the list."

His lips curled up a bit into a smile? He's laughing? So he does know how to laugh.

It didn't seem like he was laughing at my statement, but more so to himself, "Just do me and you both a favor and leave me alone. You'll find yourself in a hole you can't get out of." He dropped the smile from his face and I lost all my playfulness.