𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝗢

𝗜 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗦𝗞 dad about what I saw

𝗜 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗦𝗞 dad about what I saw. I know I shouldn't have gone through his stuff, but I couldn't help myself.

Now I kind of wish that I didn't.

Why was my name on that paper with my birthday? What's Morningstar or who?

Walking downstairs, I smiled at him taking a seat at the round table.

"Morning."

"Morning."

This is harder than I thought. What do I even say?

Maybe I should just blurt it out. No, that'll put him on the spot. Maybe I should just find out on my own. No, that's snooping and I already feel bad.

How do I say...ask this?

"Dad I—,"

"Um, Elle," Bella called and I looked up to see her pointing out the window. I looked up to see Edward getting out of his car.

My phone started to vibrate and I saw a message from him telling me he was parked outside.

"He's taking you to school now?" Dad swallowed his coffee and I chuckled lightly while staring out the window.

Edward just leaned against his car waiting.

"Yeah. I guess so..." I stood up, "see you later." I waved instead of kissing his cheek like I did every morning.

Dad furrowed his eyebrows looking at me strangely like he could tell.

He knew something was up.

I left the house going toward Edward.

"Hey, Beautiful," he hugged me, leading me to the car.

We drove off in silence letting the radio music fill the car.

I felt his hand nudge against my thought causing me to look up, "what's wrong? You're quiet?"

I pushed my hair back behind my ear shrugging, "I'm always quiet." He gave me a look and I huffed, "my dad's keeping some secret from me, and I think it's a pretty big one."

He kept his eyes on the road, looking at me every chance he got.

"Here. I know that voice anywhere." He turned the radio up.