𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 I had officially endured my first week of school

𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 I had officially endured my first week of school. I actually kind of love it, the Cullen's and I have gotten closer, and Bella and I have to. In school, we don't see each other much, but once we get home it's like we're back to being kids again, but closer.

I finished decorating my locker, it's really cute, barely any room for actually putting my books in though.

I've started counting off my days. I put a calendar in my room and started counting off my days until I have to leave. So far I've been here for 6 days. 6 long and stressful days.

Edward disappeared. Not that it's bothered me, but I catch myself staring at the cafeteria door sometimes hoping he'd walk through even though I know that he won't.

I ran down the stairs while putting my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my keys off of the table and turned over to the living room where my dad was chilling with Bella watching football.

"Hey, I'm leaving. Do you guys want me to bring anything back?" I asked, putting my earring through my ears, "We're good. Be safe!" Dad told me waving his hand up not looking back from the tv.

"Ok, lock the door." I grabbed my small black backpack, heading out of the door.

It's warmer today, the sun still isn't out, but it's warmer than it usually is. I walked towards my car watching my headlights shine as I unlocked it.

A loud vroom caused me to stop and look up. A silver Volvo came to an abrupt stop in front of me. The windows were tinted dark so I couldn't see who was inside, but the car looked familiar like I'd seen it before.

The window rolled down and he turned with sunglasses over his face, "Get in." I crossed my arms seeing the same guy who I deemed missing sitting in his car in front of me.

"No. Why are you here?"

"I'm supposed to take you to my house aren't I?" He kept one hand on the wheel still waiting, "Get in." He told me again and I rolled my eyes shoving my keys into my backpack mumbling to myself as I got inside, "Wanna say it louder?" He looked over and I glared at him.

"If you want me to," I smirked playing his game with just as much fire.

He left the radio off with no sound in the car.

Boring.

I reached out, twisting the knob to turn up the volume. He slapped my hand, a cold chill running through my body, he needs the heat on too then.